Top Posters In This Topic

• Om

• Bu

• Arnold Layne

• Nitramkram

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They is looking lovely Om.......

Obviously my problem was something I was doing wrong as by now mine were well and truly messy! :yinyang:

Maybe the Biomate etc is keeping a nice healthy micro system going on down there in their roots.

Bu. :unsure:

Some nice sugar there OM, shame its taken under a hps, even useing the flash would let us see some colour.

Thanks Ot, I keep trying to get there before the lights go on but something always seems to distract me ;) and I miss the boat. I used the macro setting which turned the flash off and I couldn't overide the setting. I will try to get one with the lights off.

Om :blub:

Still looking lovely Om!!

Here is a bit of a summary on my part.

I recently chopped down all the ladies to a degree but decided to carry on flowering all the lower bud sites for a week longer to mature them and I have to say thet with no ferts whatsoever for the last couple of weeks the general health of the plants improved with all the leaves greening up a treat.

This leads me to thinking that that the Fertuile Fibre is absolutely fine but is probably a little hot on the fert front and me adding a load of Biobizz nutes without seeing a great hunger in the plants just compounded everything, introducing nute burn and lockouts.

I really believe that this stuff would easily sustain the plants through a grow without any additional nutes.

The Nirvana Skunk Special I sowed into the FF as a tester are doing fine although very dark green from the outset.

Here is a pic of the rootball and these plants had a week to fill out the 6 ltr pots...

post-3809-1134471044_thumb.jpg

For my next grow I have mixed 50/50 Allmix and Fertile fibre with about 3 handfuls of perlite added per 6ltr pot.

In hindsight I can see that my problems started when I started adding nutes so I'm hoping that the Allmix will almost dilute the FF and give me more control over what I want to add.

I would say the my yield was probably down by a third of the very best I've ever achieved but the Afghan x Cali is the most solid and crystally that it has ever been and I've got some smashin' bud for Crimbo and I'm going to make some lovely choccie to share with my friends and family if they should fancy.

That's all for now folks until I know how the 50/50 grow goes and I will add to this thread but I will not just go wading in with the Biobizz this time round.

Here is a pic of the results............ :kewlpics:

post-3809-1134472017_thumb.jpg

For my next grow I have mixed 50/50 Allmix and Fertile fibre with about 3 handfuls of perlite added per 6ltr pot.

In hindsight I can see that my problems started when I started adding nutes so I'm hoping that the Allmix will almost dilute the FF and give me more control over what I want to add.

I would say the my yield was probably down by a third of the very best I've ever achieved but the Afghan x Cali is the most solid and crystally that it has ever been and I've got some smashin' bud for Crimbo and I'm going to make some lovely choccie to share with my friends and family if they should fancy.

That's all for now folks until I know how the 50/50 grow goes and I will add to this thread but I will not just go wading in with the Biobizz this time round.

Here is a pic of the results............ :applause:

I love chocolate.

Good shot of the root ball which looks nice and healthy. Nice looking buds hanging there too Bu. What time do you want me to turn up for Christmas mate. I can't make the chimney this year due to the increased size of girth, it’ll have to be the front door if that’s ok with you. The reindeer can wait outside for a bit maybe let them have a little of your chocolate.

Well done mate, I will stop feeding mine in FF now, I stopped with the grow a while ago but I have still been giving them a bit of bloom.

Om :kewlpics:

I love chocolate.

I can't make the chimney this year due to the increased size of girth

Om :(

lollol .....Boasting again then Om!! ;)

You is gonna have to grow some hair mate if you're going to convince my kids you're Santa! lol

Bu. lol

ps.....The root developement was lovely on all of them!...I'm convinced it was a over-fert problem I had so we shall see.

Lovely pics Bu If that crop is a third down from usual then you must be doing alright normally !!

I hope it all dries nicely in time for xmas for you. I will look forward to seeing the 50/50 grow to see how you get on with that. Shame the fertile fibre wasn't up to much tho, well not strictly true, but you know what I mean :(

but the roots do look nice and healthy to me. lol

OM, lovely grow room shot, but i am confused... did you use the soil secrets on all the plants? and if not have you seen much difference?

EO.