Top Posters In This Topic

• Om

• Bu

• Arnold Layne

• Nitramkram

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking nice Om :ermm:

Thanks Arnold, certainly better than my last grow, which I think I over watered slightly :headpain: Ah well we live and learn, but so far so good. I like this fertile fibre it seems to work well but the proof is in the pudding and I do like puddings :smug: as you could probably tell from my rotund physic. ;)

Om :unsure:

Looking good Om, Bu! :headpain:

Upon hearing this Mrs Om raised an eyebrow, shook her head murmured just as well Bu is on board and went back to what she was doing. No surprises there then, guess I will never make a professor then

:unsure:

Dark days!!! :smoke:

Got some serious necrosis on leaves which I thought was rust but I've been watering with just plain RO water for a few days after using Mg and a shot of Fishmix.

I think this is now a lockout rather than basic starvation and I am at a loss as to what to do but I will be checking the acidity of the compost but really I think it should be able to buffer it.

Here are some pics of affected leaves....

post-3809-1132416940.jpg

post-3809-1132416984.jpg

I though I was seeing some nute burn a few weeks ago but wasn't overly concerned but I think this had some bearing on what I'm seeing now.

The bud sites don't look too bad but must be suffering as their solar panels gradually die off.

Here are some buds taken at exactly five weeks which actually don't look too bad considering!

I manage to get rid of the borg and get this :smoke:

Anyhow.....Buds

post-3809-1132417584.jpg

post-3809-1132417624.jpg

I will continue with just RO water for a little while to try a balance things a little.

I have been thinking that maybe a total lack of wash through could cause a consentration of salts leading to lockout.

What do you folks think??....Help??

Two more pics of buds...To me it is like a Mum protecting her baby via the umbilical cord in that although the leaves are dying the ladies are protecting the buds which haven't gone brown or nowt!

Watching yours with interest Om,

Thanks,

Bu :smoke:

post-3809-1132417959.jpg

post-3809-1132417997.jpg

Looks like a few deficiencies all rolled into one Bu. Perhaps the Epson salts have caused a nute lock out, maybe the way to go is to just feed 1ml of grow and 3ml of bloom. Not sure using just ro water will help :yinyang:

The bud looks nice though :applause:

Om :yinyang:

Looks like we have a problem with the Fertile Fibre. Bu has looked more deeply into this and will post shortly.

Bu I have checked my Ph and it is 6.7-6.9 for the Fertile Fibre and 6.8 - 6.9 for the Lightmix so there's not a lot of difference between the two. However the Lightmix plants are not showing the leaf problem and I have checked the mums who are also in light mix and none of them are showing any signs. So I guess we can say this is a Fertile Fibre problem.

I'll post a few of the pictures I have taken today but I fear you maybe right Bu I think it is getting worse. I have only used RO water and I am feeding them a little algamic as well as grow bloom and topmax (had some left).

The pictures are now at the 23rd day of flower.

Om :)

post-6527-1132684875.jpg

Ok guys what are your thoughts. I was thinking it looked like calcium deficiency but I am not so sure, we need a few horticultural diagnostic technicians to help lol

This one is a little blurred.

Om :)

post-6527-1132685229.jpg

Edited by Om