good idea or bad idea/

badbillybob

evenin all, im a bit mashed but my new tent has arrived. i was thinking of just setting it up in the grow room, my (12 12 room).

i cant help but think this isnt a good idea tbh, but some input would be appreciated.

tent will be used for veg, but i will feed it seperately via a 5 inch rvk fan, and a hose outlet into the main room in the hope that the heat might save a bit of juice on the oil cooled rad front, in the room.

im also struggling to get the room temps into the high 20 during lights on and thats uising old hps and mh technologys, and hopefully the excess tent heat will help with this.

any thoughts, obviously i wont be going into the veg tent during lights out time in the big room.

also will seal thet tent against light leaks.

any thoughts hmmm or am i talking out my arse again?

cheers

Edited by badbillybob

Humidity might be a concern later on in flowering or drying if you use this space to dry also??

But,

I do a similar thing :) 

My veg drobe is connected to my Bloom-room with some 4” or 5” ducting(I forget),

so that the extracted air gets blown into the bloom-room just beside where I sit my floor fan 👍

This actually helps my RH because it’s often too low once the air has been heated up to grow room conditions.

Atb

☯️