Bibliothek

Amnesialocal

It seems I’ve managed to collect quite a number of books over time. I thought I’d share them with you in case anyone finds something of interest.

This collection isn’t your run-of-the-mill reading material. It’s a series of underground literature that would appeal to the more curious minds among us, especially those with a love for herbs, botany, and the hidden wonders of nature. But it’s not just about plants—I’ve also got a fair share of books on chemistry, because what’s life without a little experimentation, right?.

And of course, just like in nature, you shouldn’t judge these books by their covers (even if some are pretty questionable). But that’s usually where the journey starts, isn’t it? If you’re into exploring rare, quirky reads, or just want to learn something unexpected, you are in the right place.

Maybe I missed something but with this I am finalising the bibliography related with Cannabis and breeding.

I would like to add mushrooms and some other delicatessen

20 minutes ago, Amnesialocal said:

large.IMG_20241015_212608.jpg.b82155e6df32643fe381cf44fef99aac.jpg

Not sure I'd admit to having this book in my collection 😅 Or even discuss it's contents further 🤣 Even if it's mostly out of date.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

Not sure I'd admit to having this book in my collection 😅 Or even discuss it's contents further 🤣 Even if it's mostly out of date.

Yes!! 🤫 I definitely agree...:) but the uncle Fester also...there are few bits very .... underground.

I can't discriminate any book, even all those I didn't agree with......

Edited by Amnesialocal
  • Like 1

I don't believe any book should be banned either and if I didn't play the game we play, I wouldn't worry. But last thing I need is the cops trying to get a terrorism charge to stick if the worst happens 🤣

Anything around that word you don't shout in airports is a big no-no for me. Very hard to justify why you might have that if found.

I hope you keep your copy well stashed away 😅

1 hour ago, Miles `n Smiles said:

whats the deal with the exodus book?

It's a bit cheesy. 

Sorry, couldn't resist.  🤣

• Haha 2