We Found A Professional Cannabis Grow In An Abandoned House - Abandoned Places | Abandoned Places UK

bongme

hi

We Found A Professional Cannabis Grow In An Abandoned House - Abandoned Places | Abandoned Places UK

Bongme

Doesn't look very professional to me.

Where's the automated irrigation setup for example.

What is a professional grow anyway?

Can I get promoted from an amateur to professional?

Do you have to use Athena nutes?

Atb

☯️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If that's a Professional grow I must be a fucking master lol 

Now I love duct tape as much as the next guy but I think we can all agree that any grow where the basic mylar sheeting is duct taped to CLS studwork then taped together is amateur at best.

That's a very cheaply put together commercial grow house. The amount of cash they spent on that crap mylar they'd have been better with 200 quid worth of plaster and 100 quid worth of white paint, would have been cleaner and more productive.

10 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Where's the automated irrigation setup

Took it with mate. The room with the plants left over was a cloning room I'd wager, anything worth a shit they'd have taken when they jogged to the next place.

• Like 1

Asking purely out of curiosity... How the hell do people bypass the electricity meter to grow in a whole house? Anyone care to explain step by step how to do this? Once again, asking purely out of curiosity, I do not wish to replicate this!