Recommendations for bubble bags

teatimetraveller

Im gonna do some bubble hash for the first time, whats a good starter set, i dont want to spend loads but also want a decent product too.

Also a bit of advice... i was planning on using fresh material, is it a good move to freeze this before it goes in the bags?

Cheers everyone...

Edited by teatimetraveller

There’s the site sponsor @Squish Tech that sells bags :thumsup:

Yes you definitely want to freeze the material before running it,

the cold is your best friend with this process 👍

One of the pioneers of the subject https://www.youtube.com/@FrenchyCannoli/videos

Here’s a good video in case you go for the camping washer 

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

If you’re really after that bubble flavour (fresh bud) then go for a decent set that’ll last a lifetime, if it’s just hash you’re after, then large printing screens of the size you’ll need are much cheaper and less mess than bubblin’. 

• Like 1

I dunno if this is any help. but when I did my bubble runs, I put a wooden spoon in a powerdrill and used it as a mega powered stirrer.

Defo freeze everything, and keep it all as cold as you can to get the best results.

Thanks @Shumroomfor reminding about Frenchy Cannoli - some excellent tips to be had from him, especially making Cannolis instead of blocks... enjoy!

• Like 2

I never found it to be a problem, just be sensible - obviously don't use a mains powered one, and keep the speed low, don't drill the shit out of the bags, just gets the stirring done more effectively and quickly. Each to their own though....

Edited by teehee
  • Like 2

Bubble bag dude bags on amazon are like £25 a set. Quality is good. Theres no need to spend a fortune on them these days.

• Like 3

+1 for bubblebagdude if yer on a budget, they're perfectly good bags tbf , i have the 8 bag full mesh set and requisite Maguires bucket, if i was going to buy new bags though id be looking at the ones on the squish tech site for certain :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 2