Take seedlings on a road trip or leave at home?

childofmelee

3 hours ago, Revive said:

Think I'd be inclined to just get the road trip out the way and do the deed once that's done and dusted, sure you will lose 2 weeks veg but they prob won't grow that well or that much more so due to the environment they will be in and the stress of moving them about..I'd rather 2 weeks of no drama and headaches tbh

Go on your trip then come home and get your head back in the game would be my advice dude 👍

It will leave me with 12 weeks vegging, I'll have to think about it.  Thanks for your input.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Revive said:

Think I'd be inclined to just get the road trip out the way and do the deed once that's done and dusted, sure you will lose 2 weeks veg but they prob won't grow that well or that much more so due to the environment they will be in and the stress of moving them about..I'd rather 2 weeks of no drama and headaches tbh

Go on your trip then come home and get your head back in the game would be my advice dude 👍

This. 

• Like 1

You could set up some sort of drip feed on a timer or something, or pot them into bigger pots before you go and hope they don't dry too much. Not ideal but possible 

• Like 1

Just use a woolen wick , and a tray with water , and if they do get thirsty it'll only be for a day or two.