Feeding schedule I can stick to

Believe in ones self

Hi people 

just wondering if u could be kind enough to possibly make me a feeding schedule that I can stick by and what order I can apply nutrients /additives,just want to make sure I’m going todo things correctly 

I intend on making 5L mixes each time  and will be hand feeding. 

im open to all suggestions from different people as I understand not everyone follows the same routine.

Im going to buy all canna nutes/adds

And will be potting in ecothrive coco lite 

70/30 perlite.

nutriants/addicted I’m going to get are

Canna A/B

Rhizotonic

Cannazym 

pk13/14

Canna boost 

Canna cal/mag (if needed)

Ph up/down

silicon (needed??)

just wanna know what order to apply to my 5L of water (temp of water can be set as got a water heater/air stone for my reservoir)

what ph/ec levels I should be looking for and at what stage of veg/flower 

Thanks for looking and hopefully your help

bw

If its your first run keep it simple. I'd go for 1.4ec and ph 6 start to finish.

Fuck the boosts and pk off till you know what the crack is.

My best advice would be to check your local water report to see what the ratio of calcium to magnesium you're starting with. Then proceed. 

My opinion.

Coco for me is 5.8-6ph. My nutrients always balance themselves to 6ph anyways. I use Growers Ark.

You can mix them in any order to the water if I follow you right. Just mix them all together well. I personally let them sit for awhile before feeding/using the feed I make up.

Simple is better, at least for starting runs. I use Grow, Bloom and Boost. My own opinions of course.

Good luck 🤞 

1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

My best advice would be to check your local water report to see what the ratio of calcium to magnesium you're starting with. Then proceed. 

I’ve checked it and it doesn’t state calcium or magnesium levels 

26 minutes ago, MistYGr33n said:

My opinion.

Coco for me is 5.8-6ph. My nutrients always balance themselves to 6ph anyways. I use Growers Ark.

You can mix them in any order to the water if I follow you right. Just mix them all together well. I personally let them sit for awhile before feeding/using the feed I make up.

Simple is better, at least for starting runs. I use Grow, Bloom and Boost. My own opinions of course.

Good luck 🤞 

Cheers bud 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlowerChild420 said:

If its your first run keep it simple. I'd go for 1.4ec and ph 6 start to finish.

Fuck the boosts and pk off till you know what the crack is.

Cheers bud 

For a first coco run I’d suggest to leave out some of those, in particular the PK 13/14 and the boost. 
Great results are possible with just A&B.

Seaweed/root stim is useful though not essential (Shropshire seaweed or similar is way cheaper than canna specific)

CaMg will very much depend on your water supply and there’s plenty of different opinions/experiences with it. Lots of people just add magnesium (mono or as epsom salt) as they have plenty of calcium already but some with really soft water seem to benefit from CaMg. Maybe double check that water report as it should say. Look for the detailed version.
Likely will need the pH down but not the pH up.

Otherwise, you’re on a budget? I’d leave out the rest and see how you get on. Spending the time and money on improving your environment will likely improve your results more so than the boosts etc

e2a The EC will depend a lot on the growing conditions. If you have or are getting an EC meter then you can check the output and this will help to guide you. 

Edited by yan
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Believe in ones self said:

I’ve checked it and it doesn’t state calcium or magnesium levels 

That sucks, there’s a £30 test from Growers Ark which you really need.