Not new but letting everyone know I am back

brock1

As some of you know I took a break after a recent bust. It was a lot more complicated than your average cannabis bust & resulted in me house being closed of for 5 day with a police officer at the back and front of my home 24hr a day. I have only got permission to stay at the property again. Mostly because of the chemicals I use in my breeding experiments and some dodgy fire arms parts. Don't worry if you got seeds none of the seeds I shared are Genetically modified using these or any chemical their safe. Let me just get that out their. Their safe and Mostly grown organic to. 

Anyway I thought I would let everyone know I am back & will be growing again soon. I know a few members were concerned after my bust but I am safe & doing okay. 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Good to see you've survived the nonsense bud, hope you can get

back to things safely.

Been there myself, (they nicked 300+ plants and a shedload of cash)

not quite so extreme a case as yours but it does screw your life up.

atb

:oldtoker:

• Like 8

:thumsup:

So glad to see you back dude, like you say I have been a bit concerned about  you, sounds like an absolute nightmare. Iirc you lost all your beans? I know there's a few members with some of your work left in the fridge who would be willing to return them to you if you're keen. Give me a shout :hippy:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, yan said:

Glad to see you back. Have you managed to keep any of your seed stock or have they taken everything? 

I have a packet of a few 1000 BSM and a unlabelled back. Some loose seeds from previous years also. Not much. They took over 1000 strains in seeds weather I get them back I don't know. My probation officer informed me last week that the investigation into me was dropped last week but I have a appointment with her tomorrow so I will find out what's what then I guess. I haven't received any of my stuff back they took yet. Fingers crossed their's a nice seed collection waiting for me still but I won't count on it. I have 15hr of probation to complete with probation. I have completed my 120hr community service alread. 

Hopefully I can get back to living in my own home & growing again by the middle of next month. Moving forward I will possibly do doing more mixed indoor outdoor growing. So less auto breeding and more photos in the future. 

Fingers crossed I atlast get some of my collection back from the police it was my biggest less. Strains that went as far back as the 40's in the collection. Most are probably no good now anymore as I don't believe the police would be storing them in fridges & freezers 😏

• Like 11

Real good to see you back @brock1

I know a lot of us have been concerned about you after what went down so very happy to see you have come out the other side and your back with us again :)

I admire your resilience in dusting yourself down and getting back to doing what you love.. just be careful but you know the score there.

be lucky or should I say luckier ☯️

• Like 3

3 hours ago, brock1 said:

growing again by the middle of next month.

Either an out of control passion...or a massive pair of cojones...

Mine aren't that big so we must share the same passion...:rofl:

I've some subbies I'll never get round to growing, could be

some gems in amongst them so if you want,  let me know

and I'll send them in.

• Like 3