Seeds

screrg

Areet,

I'm looking to get some new seeds and am leaning towards pink kush as they were lush and grew spot on last time. Shop near me has shut down so having to go online and have only ever used barneys farm before. Where do you get yours from and are there any types that come recommended? I'm after 80%ish indica and somethin with colours.

Attitude is the site sponsor (usually have adverts at the top of the site you can click).

Have used them for a decade, don't even want to count how many orders. But I can tell you how many times they got it wrong. 0.

Subbie seeds are great value as well, but mostly regs.

As for recommendations, it's like asking what chocolate bar you should buy in a shop. You'll get all sorts of differing opinions, but ultimately it comes down to personal taste.

Last two seed strains I ran which stood out are Black Rainbow by LIT (she hermied on me but is a stunning smoke) and ZappleWoodz by Conscious Genetics. Great and strong cheese cross that comes out pretty consistently.

One out of three of the Black Rainbows has turned purple on me, so some colour in that line.

• Like 1