Organics in hydro?

GreenVision

Hi all. I'll be going full hydro either next grow or the one after, by summer next year I want to be all RDWC again.

So I've been looking at nutrients, additives, cleaning etc etc, just to see what's new. Noticed a lot of folks are using Organic stuff in hydro systems, adding benefical's etc too.

I have always avoided anything brown in my hydro systems, I just don't feel like its the place to have them, but apparently some guys are getting really good results without root issues and ending up with a cleaner Organic finished bud from hydroponics, over using the typical chem based nutrients. 

So once I started looking I noticed some folks, mainly US side, are having to use a UV filter, I assume to avoid getting rot etc from the masses of bacteria now in the water.

So is this a thing now, are people using Organics in hydro?... Cos TBH it smells a little off to me, I'd love to have Organic buds from a hydro system but I cant help but feel its a shit storm in the making. Having to use a UV filter just to run Organic nutrients, a bit backwards, or is it working out?

• Like 1