Anyone using their Controller 69 to control a Meanwell driver?

Slippy One

I'm looking to hook up my Meanwell-driven LED strips with my controller 69's. Anyone done it? They make 2 adapters as far as I can see, one for the RJ11 type, and the other (typeb) I'm not sure about. 

My Meanwell drivers are the Meanwell A&B variety, i.e the manual dimmer knob (A) or the potentiometer one (B). Not sure these are compatible with Controller 69. 

Happy to have it just on/off, not fussed on dimming functions. I think I'm out of luck here but would be interested to hear if anyone has sussed it.. :yep:

large.IMG_8596.jpg.4a6019de133b5a0044b7427660755f10.jpg

@SkyRideryep, I'd be happy with that, and just dim manually, how does the uis cable power up a Meanwell driver? 

I'm thinking the cheapest and best solution would be a separate smart plug which I already have, just hoped the controller 69 could do it.  :D 

• Like 1

It's a plug socket bud (uis plug). Couldn't see it listed on the UK site I use, but they have it in the uis setup diagrams so it must be available somewhere.

Will have a quick Google and pm you a link if I find it.

2 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Happy to have it just on/off

Why not just use a smart plug mate?

Edit: didn't read properly my bad

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

@Military Gradeyeah that's basically the only option. I saw on DigiKey they do a MeanWell driver that is compatible with on/off/dimming with Controller 69, but I'm not buying a new driver, unless it breaks but these drivers are pretty solid. 

• Like 1