State of the seed game

Ned The Head

1 hour ago, SkyRider said:

@Amnesialocal

That is a lovely list. I fear a couple of those are lost to time or thoroughly stashed away though.

The livers on the list really interests me. Got a cut of that coming that I hope is what I smoked years ago. Be nice to see the other cuts of that pop up too.

Looks like you enjoy the old school stuff, nice 😎 Would definitely be cool to see some of OT1's stuff played with. Got some seeds of Celia I intend to crack this coming year. Bet she is a gorgeous smoke.

I suspect our levels are very different.

Following you around.

But currently I am growing UGORG killer skunk with the intent to find a male to cross with:

- Mephisto Livers Bx1

- Mephisto Old blues ( Feebruary 2025 release)

Working of Blue-īsh tonalities for photoperiod.

Unfortunately never had the opportunity to try a Liver or Blues original cut or flower...so playing around as matter of fun.

But if you are working on any liver/blue line I will more then happy to grow it and try it 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gsyrup said:

Theres been loads of blues in the subbies?

Yes good cross (imho) Hybrids.UGORG blues not livers.. @Punta Rojaonly now or am I wrong? Any other?

1 hour ago, Gsyrup said:

Camden Poison is straight Blueberry, the same one used in other ot1 crosses. Its not a special line per se.

Diamond info!!! Gold

You should write a book. Listen to me:)

1 hour ago, Gsyrup said:

Celia crosses in there (of which you are growing one?)

No sorry :( I am not growing it

Vaping and Smoking 😋😎 it!!!!!!!

Amazingn subbie...love @highgrower genetics, but Another hybrid.

And apologies but between the hack itself and with Panama and Malawi on the mix, I am not sure how much and how smile enter the mix.

All subbies are hookup one night stand.

Are you actually saying that hacking is like reproductions? Or we are lucky in the subbie? Or maybe I am lucky with beans...or maybe its the soul of the Subbies ( peace)

Actually hibrid is one of the best way to mantain genetic diversity and genetic preservation without inbreeding and more into small populations works isn't?

Btw: Both celia and smile characters genes are very dominant! How do you explain this?

Still can't review Motivation x Smile by @ratdog because Smile got mad with LED and got a PURE foxtailing plant.

@SkyRider to your question I would like to add to the list:

- La Calabrese Rossa

What about adding some international new genetic pool to UK420?

Edited by Amnesialocal
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Amnesialocal said:

I suspect our levels are very different.

Ah I'm sure they aren't bud. I'm just playing around too. I have no grand aims or desires than crossing out my favourite plants to see if I can find anything else I love. That and expand my knowledge. Always fun to learn.

46 minutes ago, Amnesialocal said:

Working of Blue-īsh tonalities for photoperiod.

Unfortunately never had the opportunity to try a Liver or Blues original cut or flower...so playing around as matter of fun.

My memory of Livers is fading heavily now. Probably ten years ago I last smoked her. She was very moreish. Never got to grow her out myself though.

Be great to see more livers out there. Can't really go wrong with the classic UK cuts.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Amnesialocal said:

@SkyRider to your question I would like to add to the list:

- La Calabrese Rossa

What about adding some international new genetic pool to UK420?

Quick Google led me to your post on her, will have a read up, sounds interesting 👍

• Thanks 1

I have about 30 old psychosis x animal stomper beans I’m going to do a seed increase with soon. As long as I can get them to pop.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

Quick Google led me to your post on her, will have a read up, sounds interesting 👍

The Oracle doesn't know a lot....but please research it. Are memories what the most of us bring nowadays.

I tried a bit to collect some info for the community and there is a WIP thread about it ( I need actially to progress and enter into the point)

Very honoured if someone would be interested in the hystory of my Country genetics.

• Like 1