Delicious Seeds...

teatimetraveller

Been a while since ive been on here.....

Looks like there are loads of different strains about these days. Has anyone ever grown Delicious Seeds varieties outdoors. Im particularly interested in their Eleven Roses ev and some of their high cbd varieties like Delimed, CBD Jam and HoneyBells.

Be good to hear about any other new strains that are quick and mould proof that have passed me by.

• Like 1

I want to say the legend that is @OldFord has run Delicious gear under the sun... Possibly even 11 roses ... Maybe even this season....

:yinyang:

• Thanks 1

Myself and the fellow old gits ran the 11 Roses outdoors ,  nice grow and no dramas.

Some concluded last wk of September and a few 10 days later. 
Decent season so unsure of her prowess in the wet stuff.

I actually thought the Sugar Black Rose to be a superior outdoors cultivar , held in wet season and was very impressive.

SeedStockers Panty Punch is another i was very impressed by and in horrid weather conditions and in the same ballpark as the 11 Roses.      

If you can get on some light deprivation , yes its a chore but it opens up a whole host of cultivars not possible under normal grows.

I also just ran Dutch Passion  Fast GMO and shes come up tasty but not sampled.

Real Gorilla Seeds  Super 61 is awesome in the shitty end of the summer. 

Most of the mentioned breeders have friendly face on here and you can speak direct 👍

Alfemco is another breeder i highly rate outdoors !

The site also has a Seeds For Subscribers deal ,  some wonderful seeds and tasty genetics made with love by the good folk on here.

Check out the Guerrilla Grow Diaries section for whos ran what and how they fared .

I have numerous years diaries in the Under Glass Section with 000's of pics.

Good luck with it mate , hope you find something tasty.

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

Did 11 Roses (non Early Version) last year outdoors. Pretty good, it did mould a bit but not too bad.. mid Oct finish. Do have pics somewhere… i do wonder how the Early Version would do, and how early it is…

this year i grew three Sugar Black Rose Earlies. Pretty shit season so they didn't do amazing. Two got hit by mould pretty bad., worse for it than other strains i ran this year.. Took them all down end of Sept… 

I do like what I've grown from Delicious. And the two strains above were good quality indoors including their Golosa. But they are not on the top of my list to grow again outdoors. I’m still working on a cross with 11 Roses, and another with Golosa…

overall i’d say Delicious have good genetics. But there are so many other genetics to choose from these days 

Edited by Erbman T