Rattler Chat With Reg And Chal

Chal

:D Fuck it, Reg! I figured, with all the discussing of this thing that we do, in PM? A lot of it's not getting aired, out here. And, we're not benefiting from others input. I mean; We can't be the only fukkas, in here, who use a Rattler?

Anyway, I just stood up, mate. Decided I'd risk one, for the team. I dug out that fucking Screen, Reg! 😱

Oh, and, man, was it fucking Worth it?!? Look!!!

Rattler-Reclaim.jpg

🤢 And That's from Just the fucking Screen!!! Fucking 'Elephants Foot', on a Half inch bit of mesh, I've been sucking thr ..... No wonder I fucking cough! *Shudders*

But, yeah. Used the old XMax tool, there. Slip the big end in, under the flange over the mesh. It's surprisingly 'floppy' rubber and gives us little trouble in easing the dark disc of hell out. That's the easy bit!

Do what ye will, with that disc. It's a CRAFTY sized mesh. So, that'll be a MIGHTY too, I take it? Handy we both have those knocking about ;)

Yeah. Getting a fresh one In? That's Not as easy 😐 Not something I'd like to have to do, twelve hours a day. Not sure it'd be worth hiring a ten year old Chinese girl, who does do that, just for our occasional fucking around.

And, it Is 'fucking around', mate. But, that's all. Gotta put Something back in there. I've put a fresh one, just to try. I'm soaking the other, vile, fucker. Soak my little tool now, too.

Oh, fuck, yeah!!! :D Reg; The filthy, Vile, rubbery disc I put in, as I started this? I just pulled it out! Brand Spanking 'Factory', again! :yep:

So, there we are. The dreaded 'Rattler Mesh' bogey laid to rest. Wonder what else we can say about them? The Glass likes a nice soak, too. I'll have to see how often I end up doing that.