Task Bar Hell?

Chal

😬 WTF have I ~ or a Dogs foot ~ touched now?

Ba-r.jpg

Look at the state of That! Randomly happened, last thing, last night, of course. Tried my best then. Woke up to it still :( Doing my fucking head in!

Nothing under " Taskbar Settings " touches it. I'm used to a thin, black band along the bottom. Icons in a single file row.

Please help. This is a brand new screen and I'd hate to put my fist through it.

Thanks.

Click on the line right at the top of the  taskbar and try to drag it down.

If that doesn't work right click on the taskbar and see if 'lock taskbar' or similar is selected, if it is deselect it and try dragging the taskbar back down again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, latigid aikon said:

Click on the line right at the top of the  taskbar and try to drag it down.

:wallbash: Oh, you fucking Beauty!!! Thank You! I've been trying 'everything'. The fucking obvious never even occurred to me!!! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That'll be how it got there in the first place too.

Try the second thing I said now, right click on the taskbar and look for 'lock taskbar', click that and the taskbar will then stay locked in that position so you wont accidentally drag it up again.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Try the second thing ...

No, it's actually 'become' different, again, from what I've always had. Yeah? But, it's Better!

Now, as I type, the entire task bar is gone. That gives me (back) < That line of type! I'd rather see more of my screen. I've got Three bloody bars stuck up at the top.

I guess this is because the task bar isn't locked? I never did this before and I like it.  Just drop the cursor to the bottom and, Boosh! 18:10. As much as I need to know from any bars :D