Ready to harvest?

Ahzore bar

🤤 looks stunning for sure! i 2nd what @Hazeworks has said :) with a viewing glass/microscope you will be able to hit the nail on the head rather than guessing :) but its definitely on its way  

• Thanks 1

Even with my atrocious eyesight i can see a good smattering of ambers , if that were me id be polishing my snips and sorting the drying space, id say yer in the window :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Lovely looking plant there, I agree with above but from eyeballing I would personally give her another week to finish off and swell up a bit

• Thanks 1

There cooked. Personally I wait an extra few days up to a week but that’s for my preference for the high.

Im in the exact same boat as you are. I could chop this morning at day 56 but I go for 50/50 split for amber and milky. 
Got to look at that upload photo guide, haven’t posted any pics in years

• Like 1

@MistYGr33n I haven't for a while either. Seemed much easier since the site has updated. I didn't have to mess with the photos at all to get them to upload, used to have to crop and screenshot the actual photo to get the files size in range.

6 hours ago, Ahzore bar said:

@Hazeworks @ControlLED I do have a loupe but I shake like a shi**ing dog when bending over the plants so I can't get a clear image 😂, maybe it's time to invest in a plug in one for the phone. 

If you have a phone with a great camera on you can take pics in the highest resolution then zoom in on the in focus parts of the buds and see the trichomes.

Example 👍

large.20240619_221636.jpg.44f5d041455aa6880bab94b0ba0cc89d.jpg

Edited by Military Grade