its been awhile since a grow

moley27

Hi, 

My grow is ready for harvest. I think some buds are either over ripe or waterlogged and has some weed rot . Under the magnifier the buds look like fine hairs on bud. I can still see plenty of pistals and they are off white with bobbles on top . Is it work rolling up ?

Agreed. Life is too short for shit, moldy weed

Hurts to do, but best place for it is the bin imo.

Chuck some pics up first so we can confirm it's bud rot though 👍

if you have some mold/rot it might be worth looking at your grow spaces heating and dehumidifying capabilities :) as the weather gets colder you are more at risk of these unfortunate downfalls. 

ensuring you have your humidity and temps in check will keep mold/rot away :) also defoliating will help massively as a dense canopy contains humidity around your precious flowers :)v i wouldnt consume it though... if you know someone who can exctract and winterize the oils it might be worth doing that if theres a lot but only if they can winterize it so remove the mold/spores/particles from the extract 

Thanks all. I grew in earth and pots outside. I know I was a bit late starting and as we didn't have the best of winters ...I left the girls in the rain one day. Brought them inside and tried to shake the wet off but I guess not enough. I've cut the buds that have rot, in the bin . I have 1 and a half plants that seem OK, it will do me for the winter. Will try upload som,e pictures but i find its not that easy to do on here. 

Thanks again guys 👌

Edited by moley27