What the hell is this? 3 x 32amp supplies from 1 x 13amp supply?! Sounds like witchcraft to me!

Tonic

I saw this and had a WTF moment!

TARDIS

ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH SELECTED QUALITY OUTLETS

RRP £7,000.00

This is a gamechanger! – Revolutionary electric generator box that defies science! Plug into 13a socket, 3 separate output leads each producing 32a!

No more big electric bills!

No more electricians (some basic electrical knowledge is required, to connect the output leads to a consumer board – 1 lead: 1 board)

Reduces electric cost by p to 90%

Quiet running compact unit
Dimms: 1.1m x 0.8m x 0.4m
Weight: 62 Kgs
Wheels / trolley NOT INCLUDED

PRE-ORDER ONLY – NONE AVAILABLE UNTIL END OF SEPTEMBER

"Reduces electric cost by up to 90%" Yeah OK sure it does.

Am I going crazy or do this lot have some balls? It's 7 grand FFS!

Can anyone shed some more light on this?

Cheers

Edited by Gsyrup

I smell BS.

You can't magically create extra power. You can bump the current up, but that comes at the cost of the voltage.

Where they hiding the batteries? (Perpetual motion reference).

• Haha 2

well ive got a 32 amp supply in my garage for compressor, dent pullers etc.

So im afraid this is horseshit, no way installing this reduces your bills, its fantasy stuff

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

well ive got a 32 amp supply in my garage for compressor, dent pullers etc.

So im afraid this is horseshit, no way installing this reduces your bills, its fantasy stuff

Your logic sir, is impeccable :huh:lol

21 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

can you explain how 3 x 32 amp supplies come from one 13 amp socket then?

im all ears

As I said above, increasing the current isn't the problem. It's the corresponding drop in voltage that is 😅

For anyone interested,

P=IV, or I=P/V or V=P/I

Where V is voltage, I is current and P is power.

UK sockets are 230V (boo!). At 13A we get 13x230 which is 2,990W of power.

As you can see from the equations above, these numbers are proportional. If we change one, we change another.

So let's just increase the current. The power has to stay the same, that can't magically increase (without that hidden, magic battery I mentioned) so where are we?

Well, V=P/I, so 2,990/96 (32 x 3 that they claim) and we get...

31.15V

So either they have a magic battery, they have found new physics, their machine drops the voltage to 31V or it's just a pure scam.

Take your pick 😅

Edited by SkyRider
Spelling
  • Like 2

Kahn Air... interesting name too.

Nearly sounds like...Con Air...a film about a plane full of convicts 🤣 That's probably where they belong.

looks like a step up transformer, I'm no electrician so can't disect it

These look quite common in the building trade, taking 3000va and outputting 5000va for power tools, again, no leccy but there's plenty ty of these on blakely electrics

🤔

Again, see my post above. Voltage and current have a relationship with each other. You can change one but so does the other. So in your example where voltages get increased, the current gets decreased, maintaining the relationship.

If people could just create extra power from magic boxes we'd not need our nuclear reactors anymore. Why bother when we could just use a potato, send it through this box and magically get all the power we want..

I'm not an electrician either, I was trained in electronics engineering though.

Take that for what you will.

Sorry for being blunt. I detest scams like these though and don't want anyone here wasting their money. This is NOT going to save you 90% on your energy bills like they claim.

• Like 3

Just to add before anyone thinks they can ask me questions about their electrics.

I was a shit electronics engineer, hence why I do software now 🤣  ten years of that shit was enough for me.

• Haha 3

So I called Kahn today and asked them 

"Its a current amplifier". you take each 32A output and connect to a consumer board and just connect it to a standard 12A socket.

Still baffled, the guy didn't have any datasheets. If current amplifiers created free electricity,  every house would have them.

Sure nikoli tesla is laughing somewhere 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was youtubing and came across this.... 

what if the physics we know and have been taught is a lie to hold us back and create an energy cartel? tesla had multiple inventions that have never seen the light of day? You hear stories of people that create self perpetual free energy devices and then dissappear (should this be in the conspiracy section). didn't tesla create something that JP Morgan removed funding for as why create something free for the people? saying that though, if it were true  it would t be long before this device disappeared 

• Like 1