Cream of the Crop - August/September 2024

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - August/September 2024  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow !!!      Thank you to whomever nominated me ☺️

First time i have made it here and its a privilege to be in with some of the class acts !

Congrats & Good Luck to all the nominees !

Im a total sucker for colour  , you all know im an outdoors guy to the core ....So on that note it has to be brother @Erbman T for that stunning shot !     Class man 👍

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I’m just going to sound like a broken record but it’s sweet tooth is the one that has hit me right between the eyes! Very nicely done @sweettooth this one looks fantastic.

not too say they all look beautiful but it’s you only get one choice and the lady just jumped out and slapped me like the wife just found me in bed with the next door neighbour lol. Best of luck to you all you should all be very proud of yourself 🫵🏻😘👍🏼

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Alright there Uk420 :smoke:

A nice selection of shots again this month, well done all who got nominated.

I was initially split between two but swerved towards @CuriousOrange with that lovely photo :yep: 

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Erbman one is gorgeous; digiberry looks lush, but it had to be oldford for me; due to being an outdoor grow; yup yup

can achieve a lot indoor, but here in UK that crops gets my attention.

I like Bfhillbilly one bigtime too. just love the black leaf colours as the chlorophyll breaks down.

Ghettoblaster I loooooooved as well. ahhhh harvest season. mmmmm proper harvest season. would've been nice to see more outdoors. maybe next month.

Edited by JimmyBlazingBass
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wow, I've been here since 2008 and I never thought I'd get in COTC. Thanks to whoever nominated me, that's quite some company to keep! 

Now to decide who to vote for, it's a tough one. 

e2a: @Killuminati7 for me, although it was a hard choice.

Mine was Bangi Congo x Panama fwiw

Edited by silvester growdrobe
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The one I want to smoke most of all and therefore got my vote is the GB x Mohan Ram by @OldFord :thumsup:

This was a very difficult decision this time 👍

Well done to all who made the shortlist.

Atb

☯️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1