CBD Strains

purepotstill

Hi everyone,

back here for a new growing session planned in a few weeks. Thing is I've almost stopped vaping weed. I'll do it essentially for the wife, 3 of the 4 plants will be some Kritical I tried last time and she really enjoys. But for me, although I don't really want the head spinning effect no more except for a few days in the year, I still love the taste of a good weed in my Tinymight, and appreciate the virtue of CBD after a good mountain bike session. So I'm looking for a strain producing mostly CBD, not a 1:1 thing, more like a 1:20 ratio. I was looking at the Sweet Seeds Pure CBD but read some very disappointing returns here (think it was @Military Grade ). In an ideal world, I'd have ordered some Dinamed or Dinamed +, but unfortunately, they don't seem to be available anymore.

Found on the web the Delicious Seeds Delimed, which is said has some Dinamed genetics. Does anyone here know about this breeder ? Or better has tested some Delimed ? I'm open to your suggestions, just keep in mind I want some feminized seeds available on the mainland, since I haven't crossed the pond yet (and not close to do it, sorry guys, I love sun !). Thanks !

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, purepotstill said:

I was looking at the Sweet Seeds Pure CBD but read some very disappointing returns here (think it was @Military Grade )

I only grew out the one I so might have been unlucky and got the worst pheno, the one I got was very disappointing I tried a little bit but it basically had no trichomes and didn't taste great, ended up just putting the rest in the bin.

Ace Seeds CBD #1 wasn't too bad, again I don't think I got a greatest pheno but I did get a lot of great feedback about it before growing it myself, that leads me to think there's something decent to be found.

One I still plan to grow at some point is

BlimBurn Seeds Mamba Negra CBD 1:20 / Black Mamba CBD

Type: 100% Indica
Genetics: Critical Mass x Skunk
Flowering indoors: 55 - 65 days
Flowering outdoors: Mid to end September
Yield indoors: 500 gr/m2
Yield outdoors: 600 gr/plant
Height Indoor: 80 - 100 cm
Height Outdoor: 140 - 200 cm
THC: 1 - 2%
CBD: 10 - 20%

Edited by Military Grade
watching the football
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I highly rated the Dinamed CBD  ,  i did spy some recently ...will see if i can find them again.

From the Sweets CBD cultivars , by far the Honey Peach CBD was fantastic and totally shaded the Pure CBD in all aspects.

Delicious have served me well , no complaints with anything i have run from them.

I may have 1 or 2  Dinamed's in the tubs and highly doubt i will be doing them again outdoors as not fit enough for 12ft beasts ,  if i do have them you are more than welcome to them mucker.  

Hope you find something tasty man ,  all the best with it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you guys.

@Military Grade: the manba negra looks good, I'll search a bit about it.

@OldFord : good to know you had good experiences with Delicious Seeds ! The Delimed seems to check all the boxes, lots of CBD, fruity aromas (at least on paper), and a maturation time close to the Kritical's which will grow next to it. it's a strong contender, my fav' choice at the moment.

The Honey Peach is a 1:1 ratio, I still have some Cream Caramel CBD in the jars, but even that I find too strong for me now. I prefer to have some 1:20 CBD plant and add a tiny amount of Kritical in the mix if I want a bit of psycho effect. And it seems they only sell it on its auto form now...

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 1

@purepotstill      The DianMed was very old skool skunky , very pronounced aroma but my concern would be the height !

Mines ended up over 12ft tall but they yielded some real dense , heavy kolas , quite poss so e of the largest i have produced.

Very uniform also.        Im positive i may have a spare bean ...find out tomoz for you 

Pics in my gallery of them ,  wonderful plant & effect ...by far the best CBD cultivar i have used. 

Def worth a chat with Shumroom & Antonio ....even if it is t on this run and for future runs.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Shumroom, glad to see you're still here ! And congratulations for your "new" ambassador role, SeedStockers has chosen the good person for the job ! I'm sending you a PM asap.

• Like 2

Resin seeds Cannatonic is probably the best CBD strain I've smoked, not grown it myself yet but from my understanding it's the basis for most modern CBD lines, easy to grow, good yields etc. They're one of the original CBD breeders, got some banging looking varieties. One thing I will say about growing CBD varieties is that a lot of breeders will try and give you a specific CBD percentage/ratio but most of them are talking bollocks. In reality there will likely be quite a large variation in CBD content/ratios so hunting a keeper is necessary and seeing as CBD has little/no psychoactive effects it's near on impossible to really tell what you have without getting it tested. I guess if you just want something tasty to chuff on its not really an issue, but if you're looking for the therapeutic effects then you don't want to waste your time smoking 3% stuff. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dancehall Reggae seeds was one of the iconic CBD strains iirc. 

juanita la lagrimosa was another that comes to mind. 

Atb 

☯️

• Like 1

Never really looked at reggae seeds, the Juanita sounds interesting. 

"It has a very clean cerebal high, high, high, that will keep you thinking, talking and moving, very sociable but not very good for relaxing.” 

Not what you'd expect from a CBD strain description, but it sounds just like how my Amnesia CBD made me feel after a long cure. It was all the energy and uplift of a sativa without the rushy feeling. 

Fem as well. If I didn't have such a back log of strains I'd be keen to try that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Never really looked at reggae seeds, the Juanita sounds interesting. 

"It has a very clean cerebal high, high, high, that will keep you thinking, talking and moving, very sociable but not very good for relaxing.” 

Not what you'd expect from a CBD strain description, but it sounds just like how my Amnesia CBD made me feel after a long cure. It was all the energy and uplift of a sativa without the rushy feeling. 

Fem as well. If I didn't have such a back log of strains I'd be keen to try that. 

So many seeds but never the time

I sometimes find some I've long forgotten about .. those you spend the most on ..rarely deliver .. a freebie becomes a monster keeper...oh the highs and lows of seed addiction 

And ...thank you @mindsoup you've inadvertently made me reach for some reggae

.. enters Peter tosh 🚬

S

• Like 3

@sepsisurvivor Yeah you know it mate, every time I open my seed box I see things I'd totally forgotten about, I've accidentally bought things twice on several occasions lol. Can't beat a bit of reggae, heals your soul, I don't spend enough time in front of soundsytems these days, probably why I'm such a grumpy arsehole lol

@yan Dinafem geez, so no longer available unfortunately. First one I did was amazing , second not so great, kept a mum of it for a bit but killed it somehow or another. I've got a few remaining beans to look through at some point, the idea was to find the best two and reverse one onto the other.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 6