sad looking plants

thickstaff

8 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

But do you measure it's ec?

no but thats why I'm asking if others say I've overwatered how can I water again  to check the run off

Thanks for trying to help 

Edited by thickstaff

Warm em up and you'll be fine mate, coco is very difficult to seriously overwater.

If your coco is scavenging nutes and you let it dry back it could send things south fast.

The fact you haven't told us what yer run off is coming out at leads me to assume, wrongly or rightly that you haven't been measuring it.

Yer plants look hungry so a bit of heat aimed at the pots could help with nute uptake but honestly my first step to fixing this would be finding out what yer plants are actually getting, dip their piss bro :yep:

:yinyang:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Warm em up and you'll be fine mate, coco is very difficult to seriously overwater.

If your coco is scavenging nutes and you let it dry back it could send things south fast.

The fact you haven't told us what yer run off is coming out at leads me to assume, wrongly or rightly that you haven't been measuring it.

Yer plants look hungry so a bit of heat aimed at the pots could help with nute uptake but honestly my first step to fixing this would be finding out what yer plants are actually getting, dip their piss bro :yep:

I haven't checked run off tbh 

7 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

But can I feed again to check run off or dry them out 

Kin nightmare  

If they was mine I'd whack 2.2ec through and measure run off.

Bet it comes like 1.4, which is what you want.

Edit  after that drop ec back down

Edited by FlowerChild420
  • Like 1

Over watered leave the coco dry oit a tad hove the roots a chance to breath....these fukas say u can't over water coco are fukin clueless 🤣