sad looking plants

thickstaff

hilarge.20241001_091626.jpg.6e61507fc22932ea1d91251a6848e044.jpglarge.20241001_091619.jpg.1852225edb6505fa65e10176d1ff62fb.jpglarge.20241001_091608.jpg.19b98fc63d2b1b1d3c10c2d496be03af.jpglarge.20241001_091549.jpg.323dc4dfa0613a8c5dd63e3d4930d84f.jpg

hi sorry if I've done this wrong which suspect i have

I'm hand feeding star dawg  in coco ec 1.3 ph 5.9  temps lights off around 20 ish and lights on 27.5 the photo of the temp gauge is lights just came on

I've only just started training them tying down, but I've been having problems like this since getting them as cuts

I'm pull my hair out

under two 600w hps raised quite high at the moment, all help greatly received

Cold and/or over watered would be my guess. But I'm a soil not coco grower.

Lights on temp is OK, off temp is pretty low though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FlowerChild420 said:

I bet the coco is eating your food.

???

34 minutes ago, FlowerChild420 said:

Thickstaff test your run off.

Please explain  about coco eating the food

Your feed goes in at 1.3ec. Measure the run off. If it comes out at less than that, the coco is using it to buffer/charge cation sites.

When your run off comes out at the same ec as it goes in, the coco is buffered. Your run off ec is what is avaliable to the plants. I bet it's less than 1.1

Edited by FlowerChild420

23 minutes ago, FlowerChild420 said:

Your feed goes in at 1.3ec. Measure the run off. If it comes out at less than that, the coco is using it to buffer/charge cation sites.

When your run off comes out at the same ec as it goes in, the coco is buffered. Your run off ec is what is avaliable to the plants. I bet it's less than 1.1

If others have suggested  cold and overwatered 

I can't really  water / feed again to test run off

thanks but  what would you suggest to solve my problem  

Id be inclined to warm em up a bit and do as @FlowerChild420 suggests, provided you can get em toasty and they're not sat in their run off it shouldn't be a problem at all but you'll come away with more information.

:yinyang:

Nah. I've told you how to check if what I'm saying is correct. If you're never going to water to runoff you've got bigger problems that I don't want to help with, sorry.

1 minute ago, FlowerChild420 said:

Nah. I've told you how to check if what I'm saying is correct. If you're never going to water to runoff you've got bigger problems that I don't want to help with, sorry.

I water to run off

But thanks and no worries  bigger problems ? I'm confused  

Never mind thank you for your input 

4 minutes ago, thickstaff said:

I water to run off

But do you measure it's ec?

:yinyang: