Where to try Vaporisers

Amnesialocal

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any coffees shop you can recommend where to find some selection of Vaporisers.

Wondering if there is any place where you can try vaporisers with herbs before buying them ( Venti, desk units, etc).

Any advise very welcome.

Thanks

I assume you are talking about UK rather than Amsterdam or somewhere else?

They are about in the UK. There is one near me in Wales. They cost a fortune last time I looked though. Charge you for everything. Entry, hiring equipment, breathing. But if you are wanting to try out different devices then it's probably worth the money.

DM me if Wales isn't too far and I'll send you the location.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MidgeSmith said:

You need to be a medical patient to get access and use them in the shop I guess:

Not unless he has changed the rules. Anyone can go and visit, medical or not. He won't check prescriptions.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

Not unless he has changed the rules. Anyone can go and visit, medical or not. He won't check prescriptions.

Glorious!

I must be remembering wrong, or it was said to a particular audience.  That's even better.

Thanks SkyRider :)

• Like 1

I think what he says in public and what he'll say to you in private might be two different things. I had a brief chat with him when he just opened. Was tempted to visit but the prices put me off.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

I think what he says in public and what he'll say to you in private might be two different things. I had a brief chat with him when he just opened. Was tempted to visit but the prices put me off.

Understandably!

Right yeah re: visiting.  It's the old dilemma of "Try in the shop but pay a premium, leap in to the void and pay a good price online, or try in the shop, burn up their time, don't give them any cash but go on to buy online. I've done it a lot, because I am usually pretty hard up.

I always felt like if I bought something, I was doing the best I can, even if it was a sandwich and coffee.

These days I mostly go by reviews, but there have been a few occasions where I just wouldn't have bought something had I tried it as there's something shite about it that bugs me. I think on balance my strategy has given me the best bang for buck, but I have some gear I keep just in case because I don't like to use it.

Edited by MidgeSmith
  • Like 1