replacement led boards, where?

badbillybob

hello, im currently using an old invisible sun 240 led board i bought a few years ago, but its shit to be honest. it went tits up so i sent i back , tjhey dicked me about for about 2 months, claiming they never recieved it, then when i showed proof that the dicks had signed for it , oh yeah we did.

Anyway its been nothing but grief. it was six months old when 1/4 of one board went off,

the cheeky pricks replaced it with a well used pair of boards from something else, i was pretty livid.

anyway, sad story its now down to half a board on one side and 3/4 on the other.

im wondering if i could just buy the boards and replace them myself because there is no way im dealing with those coke addled fuckwits at Invis  again.

So any links for me, ill need 2 boards to replace them, or is another new one the only option?

i hope not im skint after buying another motorbike

im looking for links, cheaper the better

cheers

• Like 1

How long are the boards and is it a Meanwell driver? If so which one? You might be able to get some Samsung horticultural strips from Digikey that are about 25 slides a pop 

imm looking for replacement boards mate.

ill check out which driver it has tonight during lights on

The Samsung strips are 58cm long from memory. Not sure the driver brand matters. The strips come in 3000k orangey ones up to 5000k for mums/veg with various offerings in infra and deep red diodes.