Going Indoors ....Kit help

OldFord

I don't think our man old Ford neeeds worry about his neighborss he has bloody forest ganja in his yard. a zip noise isn't gonna set em off lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

If money's no object, A 4x4 tent,6" extraction and a 465w zeus led. Though if I had to replace my Zeus led I'd have to think long and hard about paying 5 times as much for a led as an hps! ( but I only grow for my son and I) and I'm a poor yorkshireman.

1 tip , if you choose to grow in coco,raise the tent up off the floor at least 16" so you can get a bucket under 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @OldFord

Consider also if you want to go perpetual or one/two grow only per year.

Smaller set up in perpetual are easy to mantain. A therapeutic activity and a way to experiemnt more with strains. You could try up to 4-6 grows per years ( 8-12 strains to test)

I am growing 2 plant fem in a 4*2 tent with 280W LED. You will do better than me no doubts.

All the best

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If it was me, I’d upsize the tent and just do 1 big grow for the year, pack it up neatly post harvest and reclaim your life and space. 🥳

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

If it was me, I’d upsize the tent and just do 1 big grow for the year, pack it up neatly post harvest and reclaim your life and space. 🥳

OF cannot have a shortage with the bud jungle in the garden 😂

Not sure if we can name supplier or brands that are not sponsors, but having recently picked up a tent; the most expensive ones are not the be all and end all. The grow shop I went to had them side by side for me to pick from, which was very helpful

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you one & all 👍    

Thats quite a varying response and will digest it and do some research , thank you.   

Basically i just fancy a dabble at indoors using the hay medium  ,  i got zero interest in weight !    Just ...pleasure growing.

Will occupy time and the mind.     Dont need the nuggets lol       Just fancy having some plants indoors to play with.

I would like the option to do a couple at a time. ,  from regs to autos ...to try varying cultivars i have ran outdoors.

I will do some homework and come back with a short list folks.  

thanks again , much appreciated.  👍

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

Noodles!

And ......ooooodles of Noodles as the Small Pot Master says 👍

• Haha 2

Sorry about the miss mate,

Everything you need to know is here, but if there's anything I can add it's budget where it needs it, spend where it needs it.

Autos if you go that way, FastBuds and SweetSeeds are a good start, fems you already know the score there.

Get a budget tent, no point in splashing on a £300 one for a small 4 planter', LED's are really similar these days in terms of what you get for money but in small grow area they can't be beat, just make sure its not a cheap purple one and you'll be good.

I'd go for a CarboAir filter if possible but there are cheaper options, but for the 15% you may save the CarboAir is worth it IMO. Fan is tasters choice, if noise isn't an issue for you then I'd go with something pretty basic to save a few quid for elsewhere.

Other than that mate same rules apply. Game on.

Good luck matey :yep:

• Like 2