Yes Another Bodhi Thread

Amnesialocal

5 weeks in with Secret Chief. 7 girls out of 13 (10 pack) but 2 were thrown away because they struggled. 3 of the 5 are quite big whilst 2 are indica leaning. Nice structure on them all and been easy to grow so far. Did my research and settled on Bodhi for this OG cross so here's hoping the girls do themselves proud. 

• Like 6

The impression I get from Bodhi is that he finds males that do what he wants them to do and then hits a lot of females with the male.  That's certainly the case for his "Deep Line Alchemy" stuff.  It's all his 88g13hp stud up against odd/rare/obscure/landrace type broad leaf plants.  

I'm confident he doesn't test every line, but I don't much care.  The beans are priced accordingly and I much prefer to live a little fast and loose with first gen crosses.  I'd rather make a bunch and look at them for validity than spend 4 years *trying* to get the ideal result.  

He seems approachable and generous.  He shares stuff with "common" people.  

I've got a bunch of his gear, but haven't made it to it yet. 

I'm stateside so I can't speak to uk pricing, but US prices are more than reasonable for what you're getting. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Cajafiesta said:

I'm stateside so I can't speak to uk pricing, but US prices are more than reasonable for what you're getting. 

I tend to order from the states as the UK pricing is rubbish. You get 3 bodhi packs at a certain us retailer for what we pay for one over here. There is the delivery charge though 😅 So usually better ordering a good few at a time to make it cheaper.

• Like 3

On 20/10/2024 at 15:57, SkullDuggery said:

@SkyRider You ever had issues with delivery from that certain retailer?

I’ve been waiting 6 weeks so far 

I ordered from them back in the spring and seeds arrived in a few days but I am in the states shoot an email to them they were very helpful when I spoke to them on the phone 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eldo said:

What was wrong with the old bodi thread?

Is there another one?