Sensiseeds Skunk #1 Feminised Auto

johnnyneuro

These seeds have been around for years. This is the second time I've grown them and they've always been really vigorous and good yielders. The genetics seems super-stable. 

Full attention is always needed with autos as they march to their own tune and you're just along for the ride, but I would recommend these as a first grow. 4/5 seeds germinated in 48 hours from planting. Compost grow with Biobizz grow/bloom only.

This at 4 and a half weeks after germination

large.GPTempDownload2.jpg.32833f34942842f52abda6e2bf6fa178.jpg

And 9 weeks after germination...nearly ready:

large.IMG_0358.jpeg.56e13129168c3b950d4dbc7ad87ab6c9.jpeg

• Like 9

Put some closer shots in dark,been like 20years since i had skunk1,found a great plant but didnt keep it :ouch:

Yours look like they could go 2more weeks or so

• Like 1

Looking pretty hefty !

Been a while since i ran anything from Sensi ..... i did unearth some old Sensi Super Skunk that the fellow old gits will be playing with next season.......if im still playing them i will join in too.   

20 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

Put some closer shots in dark,been like 20years since i had skunk1,found a great plant but didnt keep it :ouch:

Yours look like they could go 2more weeks or so

I don't have a very sophisticated grow set-up, and I harvest when about 80% of the pistils change colour.

Front two will be done this week (so 9.5 weeks from germination) and the back two probably need another 3-4 days on top of that.

i had my buying trigger finger on some afghani#1 and superskunk yesterday, but managed to resist when i spotted my bank balance in the background lol.

• Haha 2

I’ve got a nice skunk#1 cut not over skunky but like a tasty fruit salad it’s nice as fuck had to keep her, that super skunk was the one that was meant to have that road kill kinda stink never found one tho

• Like 1

i had one years ago. it stunk like through bags and it was possibly the most potent weed ive smoked....a bit much really, it would turn seasoned tokers into retards

• Like 1
1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

i had one years ago. it stunk like through bags and it was possibly the most potent weed ive smoked....a bit much really, it would turn seasoned tokers into retards

Yes that’s the stuff I love lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1