New to any kind of canna community, Hi πŸ‘‹

Tinks

We all talk about strains and breeding cannabis here, it's one of my (our) favourite topics.

Β 

People knock out seeds for crazy money these days but our members do an excellent list of "subbie beans" which are excellent value imo.

Have a look and you can probably chat directly to the person on here who made them 😊

F*c* me have I landed in heaven??? I had a feeling this would be ok I just really needed that reassurance from an experienced community member so thanks dude!!!

• Like 1

🀣 Try starting here bud:

Β 

Β 

If I'm not out-of-date I believe it is Β£25 for a sub (??) And you get to pick from that list

Welcome to the community mate, there are a lot of helpful and knowledgable folk here. Make yourself at home.Β 

Welcome along. If you can't find anything that stamps your ticket in the subbies section, you've given up on life!! It'll change your life @Tinks

Wicked names curious orange and indicanna Jones I l9ve it and thanks for the subs heads up mate I'm on it πŸ‘Β