Earth To Earth, Ashes To Ashes – What went down at Product Earth 2024?

Joolz

Not sure on all the pearl clutching here about combustion at a canna expo. What gives?  How times have changed! 

• Like 2

What did drumsheds expect ? lol exactly what happened it’s easy money for drumsheds  they won’t refund PE for breach of contract which product earth signed . 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Joolz said:

It should have been obvious to the organisers the moment they knew Showsec were involved

they've been ruining live events since their inception

Had to chuckle at some of the comments on social media along the lines of "London isn't ready for this yet" 🤣

20 odd years ago we turned Wembley Arena into a mini Amsterdam two years running and again at the Telford Expo🤣

I missed those ones, don't think I was on here, or I was but too scared to meet up :fear: Went to one in 2008 I think it was,somewhere in London, quite a few faces from here went but not an official uk420 stand. That was all openly smoking too, the outside 'smoking area' was pretty much empty :rofl:

• Like 1

There was also the Brick lane one in the old Truman brewery people smoked there , the one at Excel  a year or few before PE popped up wasn’t so open . The 90’s jay days Brockwell park , no fences minimum security , Met police no issues people smoking either and never got raised at the yearly licensing meetings either lol the local shops etc  liked the extra income 

• Like 1

Weird, one would think London was the most accepting place in the country for tokers 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Flamedodger
🤪

12 hours ago, Flamedodger said:

Weird, one would think London was the most accepting place in the country for tokers 🤷‍♂️

You've clearly never been to my house.

14 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

There was also the Brick lane one in the old Truman brewery people smoked there , the one at Excel  a year or few before PE popped up wasn’t so open . The 90’s jay days Brockwell park , no fences minimum security , Met police no issues people smoking either and never got raised at the yearly licensing meetings either lol the local shops etc  liked the extra income 

Pretty sure that was the one I went to, it was a long time ago and I may have consumed some illicit substances since then that don't always aid memory retention.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamieThePainter said:

You've clearly never been to my house.

Nope don’t venture far from the shire if I can help it 🤣

• Haha 2