Schande des Waldes or Shame of the Forest

Schande des Waldes

Hello. I am from southern Germany. I have heard that there is a very lively community of outdoor growers here. That's why I signed up here. New people, new ideas and other views.

• Like 12

I have decided to choose the same name as on the other pages where I am registered. It would not be good to perform everywhere under different names I think. I'm also on icmag.com and grower.ch. Maybe you meet people you already know.

• Like 2

Welcome to the site Schande des Waldes!

Recreational use has recently been legalised in Germany hasn’t it?…how’s that working out so far?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grooving said:

Welcome to the site Schande des Waldes!

Recreational use has recently been legalised in Germany hasn’t it?…how’s that working out so far?

It is just an small decriminilisation  not a law  that can be called a true legalisation. I think we know more in one year or more. I will stay in the underground. Right in the moment I dont trust this law. Every State in Germany in my case Bavaria take its influence on this not very good craftet law.  Different courts, different views. I have no  trust in this institutions or police. I prefer to stay in the shadows and watch the gold fever. Some people have gone crazy. Driverlicences are not save. This law was poor desingned. I speak just for me and I feeling not Safe.

Edited by Schande des Waldes
Grammatic
  • Like 8

Sounds like you’re going the right way about it, especially in Bavaria which isn’t well-known for being very liberal, although it’s a toker’s paradise with that stunning scenery and fairytale castles. :smokin:  Check out the Cream of the Crop monthly competitions over the years if you haven’t already.  Some lovely sights there and also tons of classic diaries on here if you look hard enough.  :yinyang:

• Like 5

I will read here a lot of interesting topics in the next weeks.

Bavaria is a shame . Its a miracle to me what brainwashed Individuals voting for such politicans over and over again.

My grow this year failed after an accident I could not visit my plants  for months . Last week I was there. Open polinatet Hemp overgrown by Reeds, nettle field, Indian springwort.

It is no Drama. I have large supplies from the years before.

I hope my English is understandable. Every now and then I have to look for words. The English that will have been learned in school is meagre. I taught myself a lot after school. Nevertheless, there is still room for improvement. And I am not fast because I must translate.

Edited by Schande des Waldes
Correcting words
  • Like 7

You're English is easily understandable and will improve further with time here. 

Shame about losing this year's crop, glad you've got a stash. 

Will you have the opportunity to go again next season? 

Ever grown indoors? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goodbloke said:

You're English is easily understandable and will improve further with time here.  

:rolleyes:       

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

Shame about losing this year's crop, glad you've got a stash. 

Will you have the opportunity to go again next season? 

Ever grown indoors? 

I will grow indoor this winter. I habe not mich expierience indoor. Netter losing crop as losing Freedom.

15 hours ago, ipju said:

Servus

That Sounds familar. 😄

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Amnesialocal said:

Welcome!

There is a very knowledgeable community over here.

I heard here  are many outdoorgrowers.

• Like 1