AC Infinity s6 Cloudray fans

JohnBudman

10 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

They only have the Type C ports, did your S4 come with a adapter like mine Molex to Type C? Mine uses that adapter i think is due to the extraction fans coming out a fair bit before the controllers, i believe the new ones come with type c already.

I don't recall there being an adapter.  I will have a look. I guess otherwise I'd need to order one of those too.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MidgeSmith said:

I don't recall there being an adapter.  I will have a look. I guess otherwise I'd need to order one of those too.

Hopefully you find one in the box mate 🤞

if not it's called:

Molex To Uis Port Adapter Dongle, Conversion Cable Cord

£7.99 from Led Grow Shop👍

There might be cheaper alternatives in the PC cable world :g:

• Thanks 1

@MidgeSmith  Just beware tho there is one called "UIS to Molex" you don't want that one as it's the opposite to male and female inputs you'd need👍

• Like 1

Cheers dude.  The product listing for the AC69A says it comes with two adapters then the note at the bottom says no adapters are now sent.  I don't understand why they didn't just delete it from the product description if none are sent?

I can't decide if I might need Wifi in the future or not, but I think not... Unless there is more functionality on the Pro, there's probably no need.

• Like 1

Thanks dude, I will come back to this. I have no adapter, so I will have to buy one...

1 hour ago, MidgeSmith said:

Cheers dude.  The product listing for the AC69A says it comes with two adapters then the note at the bottom says no adapters are now sent.  I don't understand why they didn't just delete it from the product description if none are sent?

Yeah that's a bit dread

1 hour ago, MidgeSmith said:

I can't decide if I might need Wifi in the future or not, but I think not... Unless there is more functionality on the Pro, there's probably no need.

The Pro has some extra transition and buffer settings to help minimise the ramping up and down of the fans so much 👍

• Like 2

Just now, Military Grade said:

The Pro has some extra transition and buffer settings to help minimise the ramping up and down of the fans so much 👍

Ahhh.  Mm, it read like it had sexier transitions in the preview, but I probably skipped over the important part when I tried to see the difference impatiently.  Well, I guess I'm just going to have to stump up and shut up :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do kinda wish both of mine were Wifi, But having one wifi and one Bluetooth i can only see the wifi one of my phones widget while away from home, to get around this for my Bluetooth only one i have a Govee thing in there that has wifi and phone widgets too, this way i can still monitor both grow spaces 👍

• Like 2

Well, I bought the AC 69 Pro controller today, so we'll see (If I can stop spending money I don't have for a while now)! :)