How do you consume your bubble hash?

dingo bingo

Evenin' all,

If all goes well I should hopefully have a good amount of buds from my GG this year and I'm thinking about using it to make some bubble hash. I've made some years ago that I'd add to spliffs but where I'm living now isn't too compatible with smoking unfortunately, this got me in to making QWISO cannabis oil (with dried inbdoor buds) last year and I really enjoyed dabbing so was thinking about using the fresh frozen GG buds (not sure I'll be able to dry it all) this year to make BHO.

But I've overlooked bubble hash as I was assuming I'd have to add it to spliffs, so...how do you consume yours?

Cheers,

DB :smokin:

Sprinkled on top of flower in the vape... Occasionally I light the end of a chunk and inhale the smoke.

I still think hash is probably best in a spliff, but I don't smoke like that anymore, so I'm resigned to a nice by different experience.

• Like 2

On a bed of vaping cotton or washed hemp fibre in vaporizer with some conduction as well as convection 

• Like 2

A small glass pipe. I guess that doesn't help with the smell of smoking but its only a few blasts if your stealthy.

I've had a bad year at being stealthy though 😟

• Haha 1

I used to enjoy mine in a spliff but I don't smoke tobacco anymore, so I use a pipe.

I'm sat here now reminiscing about the 80's when me and my mates would be sharing a spliff

and supping on Old English Cider whilst waiting for the Friday night disco to start.....oh those were the days :punk: 

• Like 3

Sometimes in a little glass bong but it rips my throat to pieces. Other times in a vape with some herb. I used to love a pure weed spliff with hash in. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, pollenlover said:

I used to love a pure weed spliff with hash in. 

Me and my mates used to call that "Jungle Mix" 🌴

I've not owned a bong in years, might have to blag one though if I make some hash....

Looks at bong prices :eek:

• Like 1

I put it on top of a pinch of weed in my vape when I want some extra flavour. Little bit goes a long way though haha can get some huge rips if you put too much in 

• Like 1

I sometimes put it on some fresh weed and into the vape but I find hash needs high temps which I don't really like vaping weed at. My solution is to use weed that's spent and put hash on it then crank up the vape quite high, that way I don't waste the weed and you can taste the hash better. I did think about buying a pipe for it.

Then again i've gave it all away so I need to make some more, just being arsed :rolleyes: