Legal - Prescription

growinggold

First order placed. 2 x 10 g of some mid priced stuff - one from Canada, one from Portugal. Will see how it fares. Smooth ride in so far. Still doesn't sit quite right though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would love a prescription, just to help me out in court if busted. I suffer from a debilitating condition called notstoneditus which requires acute medical attention several times a day. Unfortunately, this condition isn't on the list of ailments so I carry on growing my own remedy without authorization. :yep: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 years self sufficient with UK GG at nearly lat 55. Getting older, busier and condition causing ongoing troubles so a bullet worth biting, just to see.  I'm a bit concerned my sandy loam with home made vermicompost and organic feeds has me used to herb that this won't be, if so, the packaging should come in handy

• Like 3

1 hour ago, callywally said:

i been with curaleaf 6 months now, im looking to leave asap. their formulary sucks. all irradiated dead brown horrible stuff. 

CB1?

• Like 1

On 04/10/2024 at 22:51, Slippy One said:

I would love a prescription, just to help me out in court if busted. I suffer from a debilitating condition called notstoneditus which requires acute medical attention several times a day. Unfortunately, this condition isn't on the list of ailments so I carry on growing my own remedy without authorization. :yep: 

The world ( or UK ) gone mad

So much pain and miss understanding

I attend a rehab unit X2 per week for amputees.

I'm newbie/last one in ..

The majority of them could well have convicted me in the past as jurors 

I wouldn't wish there present predicament on anyone ..whilst there are some that astonish me with  courage and bravery 

The prescription drugs are keeping them ticking over 

" Id try anything" has been the response of those I've spoken too so far

I'm dreaming ( most likely) but ...surely there's so many people that were non believers that have experienced pain or a relatives suffering?? To move forwards and allow you @Slippy One and many others to legally use the great plant ??

S

Reporting back:

I had my talk with the GP today about cannabis and me using it regularly and all that. She wasn’t a fan, she still believes cannabis causes psychosis. 
She’s a good GP. Helped me a lot and will continue to do so in the future. I’m not burnt about her opinion. You have to be careful not to go in trying to be the tail wagging the dog, so to speak. 
It’s not a set back, just a stage/step to go through. They know I use weed and Valium together and I’m still waiting for my autism and adhd assessments. Been on the waiting list for a year now but no one  knows how much longer. Once I have the assessments I can tell them cannabis helps with certain autism/adhd issues and I can try to go down the prescription route that way.

I’ll keep the journey updated as I go. 

MistY

• Like 3

Interesting update @MistYGr33n I'm not clear on why you have to involve your GP in the process? My prescription has gone through fine on having a long term chronic pain condition and having tried at least two allopathic/conventional prescribed meds first. In my case it was on my record that opiate based meds have caused IBS issues so that seemed to count as one. I've mentioned nothing re MC to my GP.  Hoping it comes good for you 

• Like 3

@Clean Green

i dunno really, just felt that the backing of my GP would help. I have tried multiple meds, some worked some didn’t, well not so good. Some with bad side effects. 
The GP is tied in heavily with the autism/adhd assessments so it would end up in my notes eventually I guess.