Loudest strains and best strains for ice hash in 2024?

ukscroger

Is the subbies list the only way to get the seeds? There used to be a proper shop type thing but there's nothing there for me now except the two options for subs and a xxxl t shirt. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Vicfirth12 said:

GMO crosses won’t see you wrong and I think there may be some of them in the subbies list.

ill send a few packs of dog biscuits in this week for subs so it’s covered either way. 

I've never looked into GMO. I didn't realise it's chem x cookies, that does sound good.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ukscroger said:

Is the subbies list the only way to get the seeds? There used to be a proper shop type thing but there's nothing there for me now except the two options for subs and a xxxl t shirt. 

The store has been gone for a little while now, not sure what the deal is with that, But yeah the only way to get the subbies is to sub mate 👍

• Like 4

Aye I did notice the seed store wasn't there anymore.

Thought it was just a glitch on my end

• Like 3

Sagarmatha's Western Winds .....the only plant i ever got very close to cutting my losses and bin her due to the heavyweight STENCH !

A few others offloaded theirs as it was brutal lol 

Very frosty , great yields , sherbet like terps and soaring happy high. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Vicfirth12 said:

@ukscroger You’re right I can’t see the seed store either. They may have sold out. @Joolz am I being thick in not finding them?

If there are any of them left then the money goes back into the site so they are priced accordingly.

I thought I'd added them to the subby list :doh:

I have now :yinyang:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Military Grade said:

The store has been gone for a little while now, not sure what the deal is with that,

the people who make the forum software are removing the ability to sell physical goods from the shop, a backward step imho but won't affect us much

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Are subbies still 25 notes went to donate and had a bit of a panic cos couldnt remember. ????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

Sorted. lol

Done grabbed me a pack of em also grabbed the Animal Biscuits V1 that will finish off yet another lifer oh well one can never have enough seeds more is betterer lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3