What fertilizer to use? Urgent help needed

NorthernLightz

Just now, Crow River said:

I've got a Blue Cheese out too, and it's not very big, but I only put it out last month so not surprising. Problem with the strains you have might be they'll finish late, if at all. Even if they don't, you can hash them or make butter/oil. 

Yes, I think hash is the way to go. Some strains just suck in this UK climate. My Blue Cheese, is not doing so bad, it's almost the same size as my second Mimosa, but that doesn't mean it's doing good. I already have my strains picked out for next year, 7 different ones!! I'm on to find the best strain for outdoors growing in the UK! Mimosa is one I can already vouch for, although I won't be growing it next year, because I want to experiment with other ones

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Crow River said:

What latitude are you growing at? Could make a difference...

Lat 51

• Like 1

Well you might be lucky. Just need a decent autumn with not too much rain, and they could do okay. I'm much further north, and none of my full season strains finished properly last year. Fast/early versions did really well though. 

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Crow River said:

Well you might be lucky. Just need a decent autumn with not too much rain, and they could do okay. I'm much further north, and none of my full season strains finished properly last year. Fast/early versions did really well though. 

Not much rain?? Impossible in the UK :rofl:

• Like 2

Already seen that first thread, but not the one about sperm. Mostly protein, isn't it? Not really my scene, but whatever floats your boat, man... :) 

• Like 1

I'm never going to live that down saying I had a wank on my plot.

I didn't do it for the benefit of the plants 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Crow River said:

Already seen that first thread, but not the one about sperm. Mostly protein, isn't it? Not really my scene, but whatever floats your boat, man... :) 

I believe so! Good for the veg stage 🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I'm never going to live that down saying I had a wank on my plot.

I didn't do it for the benefit of the plants 😂😂😂😂

Don't worry mate. I'll be honest, I've also been jerkin' the gherkin at the plot once. It was at the entrance because I thought the scent would keep animals out 🤣 

• Haha 2

Hand on heart, I've never masturbated at the plot, or even thought about it. Might be an age thing, but after getting shredded by thorns and lugging water in a rucksack, climbing over walls, etc. somehow it just doesn't appeal...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Crow River said:

Hand on heart, I've never masturbated at the plot, or even thought about it. Might be an age thing, but after getting shredded by thorns and lugging water in a rucksack, climbing over walls, etc. somehow it just doesn't appeal...

I don't know, I think it's good to relieve all the stress and pain with a quick tickle of the pickle. That being said, I most likely won't hold the sausage hostage at the plot again 🤣

• Haha 2

Wow this diary took a wild twist lol there is not a lot you can do to speed up the flowering process where it will make a difference with fertilizer it begins with genetics and ends with genetics imo

• Like 6