Stupid Question Regarding Additives Other Than Nutes

Boojum

4 minutes ago, Hazeworks said:

I would be using Mollases instead of the epsom salts 

Biobizz Biogrow is based on molasses.

Biobizz Bio-Grow

It’s a concentrated carbohydrate - the source of Biobizz’s sweet signature taste.

It’s derived from 100% Dutch organic sugar beet extract (mostly molasses).

• Like 3

23 hours ago, KC said:

Somebody in another thread told me we all have the same sun. I'm with you though, the one you got in Spain is definitely hotter than our English one

Unless you live in a different solar system then we do have the same sun, we just get to see it more often in Spain, but it's still the same temperature wherever you live, which is something around 5,500C at its surface and close to 15,000,000C at its core.   🥰

• Haha 2

I use Root tonic, grow, bloom and boost. Growers Ark.

I have used a lot of additives over time. I just finished using AN bud blood. Let me tell you what it did…Fuck all. I know this because I ran 4 tents in pairs side by side. 1 with, 1 without. Then ran the 2nd pair with nothing at all. These are the conclusions. All plants from 4 tents took a minimum of 2 weeks to show flowers. All flowers were the size of a fingernail at week 1 maximum size. 
I even considered dropping the boost and just using A+B but for £13 a litre at 2ml for 4 weeks is not costing the earth and it’s just extra PK.

I won’t buy anything extra now I don’t need it. I used the Bud Blood sachet which was about £30 delivered. The next tub size up was £200 approx.

MistY