Super lemon haze day 75 flower ready ?

ilv911

Not all strains show amber Trich's, but I still think you've got a week because they don't look fully cloudy to me, they're starting to turn though

• Like 1

2 more weeks at least I reckon 

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 1

large.IPC_2024-08-31_01_12_05_8630.jpg.7de1d1b388261d5c2151f9ff133649c4.jpglarge.IPC_2024-08-31_01_13_50_0410.jpg.a86abb35fca6ff7c3282d07efd1fbe25.jpglarge.IPC_2024-08-31_01_18_36_2280.jpg.117f0581f2e05d3a7c2bf903d0194dad.jpglarge.IPC_2024-08-31_01_19_05_7730.jpg.62ebdc42d6259ddba586dcc989355ddb.jpgGuys I'm sorry , I took some pictures again. I did incease light too . I see a lot of amber ... check those pics too please. Girls used to need water every 3 days. Last watering was 5 days ago and I will just give them some tomorrow.  I'm just trying to make the right decision.. I'm too confused.

• Like 1

I gave up on Sativa growing dreams but from memory, this strain is on average 12 weeker, not sure how many days that equates to. There's definitely some amber in there. You'll be fine harvesting now, but another week at least will be golden. More knowledgeable Haze growers might have more knowledge on finishing times.. 

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

I gave up on Sativa growing dreams but from memory, this strain is on average 12 weeker, not sure how many days that equates to. There's definitely some amber in there. You'll be fine harvesting now, but another week at least will be golden. More knowledgeable Haze growers might have more knowledge on finishing times.. 

What makes me freak out is that I got 2 plants that got some nut burn on calyx and I'm afraid of bud rot. I'm thinking of harvesting those 2 and let the rest mature more.. thanks for replying 

• Like 1

Get a drying box setup,

connected to your intake ducting(if you have some) and chop the 2 plants you’re concerned about.

That’ll give you a sample of some of the earlier harvested stuff,

but leave the rest for another week to ten days to further mature :) 

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

I’d expect the buds to turn a golden colour when ready to harvest, needs a lot of time and patience. The old indica phenotypes used to run 14+ weeks 😵‍💫

• Like 1

Man it must require some patience waiting those extra weeks lol . That said it’ll be lovely to get some more back in the day strains. You might have just gave me the kick up the arse to start a 10 weeker pack of seeds. Be nice to see a smoke report and some bud shots when this is done. Hope it goes well for ya.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stummer said:

Man it must require some patience waiting those extra weeks lol . That said it’ll be lovely to get some more back in the day strains. You might have just gave me the kick up the arse to start a 10 weeker pack of seeds. Be nice to see a smoke report and some bud shots when this is done. Hope it goes well for ya.

Thank you dude! I've got a diary here with some pictures you can see. Patience is the easy part, health plant is the hard ome with these... flowering for too long just gives you more time to fk things up 

• Like 1

i used to chop these between 10 and 11 weeks.

yours dont look quite ready, give them a week and they will be good to chop. flush em with plain water

• Like 1

3 hours ago, badbillybob said:

i used to chop these between 10 and 11 weeks.

yours dont look quite ready, give them a week and they will be good to chop. flush em with plain water

I did run out of nutes a week ago so 🤣 I turned my lights power to reduce heat in growroom .. could this be a reason that they are not ready yet ?

• Like 2

I’m pretty sure that reducing the DLI will slow down the ripening process.

But it’s not something I’ve experimented with.

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

if you reduce the light intensity/wattage it will speed up the ripening process if anything,  as nature does this in autumn/ wintertime.

i dont bother personally, they will be ready in a week id say tho.

giving them just water wont make any difference to the finishing time mate. but will help flush them out

• Like 2