It was all going so well , and then ...

Brother B

Found out my big pot plot site the area is up for sale , mid September,  only the strawberry cola is in flower around week 3 so I'm fucked.

Lots of land is going up , such a cunt for the GG community.

Shame for me , this spot was the best planned and made by me chopping trees down ect.

Will have to make a even betterer one now !

• Like 6

You'll be fine until there is spray paint on the floor, I wouldn't worry till then, it'll be a race to obtain but then plans and funds with all the other beurocratic shit also you may even get another season 🤞

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Brother B said:

Found out my big pot plot site the area is up for sale , mid September,  only the strawberry cola is in flower around week 3 so I'm fucked.

Lots of land is going up , such a cunt for the GG community.

Shame for me , this spot was the best planned and made by me chopping trees down ect.

Will have to make a even betterer one now !

Mate im still growing a plot on a piece of land that sold in the spring. And i will continue to grow on it next year until they chop it all down or flatten it. Often rich fookers and developers buy land but dont always develop it straight away.

Sometimes they just sit on it. Sometimes for years. Also as crops said above sometimes there is bureaucracy. May be even hope at my site as they having issues with a tree order that might even stop them from being allowed to flatten it ….will see

that being said you are right though. I expect the land where most of my plots are to be developed sooner or later… its often new housing estates that get built

a new plot i was working on end of winter i turned up at again pre spring to find it all bulldozed … and all my stuff turned to pulp.. bet its going to be flats or a new housing estate 

is sad for GG but i also get pissed with how much of the green belt and natural spots they keep doing this to. The cities keep on expanding out

All best with it mate

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 5

There is multiple lands near me that have been for sale for years now with nothing done to them. I wouldn't worry about it too much. All the best :thumsup:

• Like 5

Still dont be surprised if they do bulldoze it or whatever… when something like that, a sale or whatever happens i tend to stop putting much extra effort or work into that plot, i.e expanding it further etc…. But if your making seeds theres no harm in whacking a few seedlings down there when youve got excess… but personally i’d concentrate my greater energies towards developing a new site elsewhere or expanding another existing plot … but keep winging it at the one under threat until the fat lady finally sings

general thoughts

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yh I'm just gunna keepgoingunyil it locked,fenced/access is total outif bounds.

This last bit of the season is the most stressful,  waited months watering weekly tending ect I'm biting my nails already lol the anticipation of fat busses killing me.💚

• Like 5

Fuck sake , speed ryping and posting late night isn't great.

Fcking phone always auto corrects into some weird shit.

Fat buds lol * not busses.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Brother B said:

Chunky carrot fingers me mate

I'm lucky me bro, I've got little girlie hands, makes my cock look huge :toldya:

• Haha 4