Is this bus rot?

leafsta

My bad!! I don't really think  it is heat or light as the leaves would canoe and curl up!

Think it's just poor airflow and feed. 

2 hours ago, inceywinceyspider said:

Have you measured the light with anything? I'd consider balancing the intensity of the led to be close to the hps.

I haven't, even tho I've got one of those red light meters, so I will do this going forward

2 hours ago, Twiki said:

I can't see any rot or mould....but your plants are definitely neglected!

I'd say heat/light stress at a guess and the info you've given.

Also I think they've been underfed looking at the leafs on the bud. 

They need some TLC..👍 

31 lights on is OK under led, but as a few of the guys have said, you need to up your extraction and get some good airflow going through your grow room..this will help immensely! 

Yes tbh I took one of my circulation fans out which hasn't helped, but the biggest fuck up was not switching my intake and extract locations around, my extract is low and I'm intake is high at present, but because of limited access I couldn't get in to switch them around

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

how long have they been like this??

your hps in summer is your problem with heat lol

About a week.. tbh it wasn't many colas like this, most looked okay, but what I did notice over the past several weeks was that a lot of the sugar leaves appeared much thinner than normal and were curling down

i don't think it's straightforward bud rot myself, that plant looks very ill in other ways, my buds look totally normal until you see a few sugar leaves go brown and come away with no resistance, your leave are doing all sorts of stuff.