Is this bus rot?

leafsta

She’s a gonner dude, ramp up your extraction, circulation and dehumidifier pronto. It’s been 80% rh for the last few days round here, you may consider chopping early.. 

and here’s me thinking you were talking about busses rotting.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've got a dehumidifier in my lung room and in my grow room, so I can't work out how this has happened 😫 my humidity hasn't gone above 55.. I can only think maybe not enough circulation.. 

airflow is the key, if ithe extract fan is on a controller and the fans are barely turning over it wont help, or if you are extracting into the grow room, thatll also not help

looking at all the yellowing, those plants all need some love.

try to keep lights on at 28 and lights off at 25, this should really make a big difference all round.

14 hours ago, ratdog said:

looking at all the yellowing, those plants all need some love.

try to keep lights on at 28 and lights off at 25, this should really make a big difference all round.

Lights on have been closed to 31 for the last couple of weeks.. I can't get the temps down at the minute.. lights off have been 25

I can't see any rot or mould. Light or heat stress maybe, but the chassis, you might want to have an engineer look under it.

• Like 2

happens to everyone,  lost about 3oz on the last lot, I've upped my circulation now, bought 2 more clip fans and putting in 2 floor fans

• Like 1

9 hours ago, leafsta said:

Lights on have been closed to 31 for the last couple of weeks.. I can't get the temps down at the minute.. lights off have been 25

then what are you feeding? they look starving, or over fed as the leaves are drooping badly, there's much more than just bud rot going on here mate, the plants look like they are dying

• Like 1

Agreed, there's definitely something more than bud rot here, those plants look like they've been on the flush for a week+

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

then what are you feeding? they look starving, or over fed as the leaves are drooping badly, there's much more than just bud rot going on here mate, the plants look like they are dying

I can only guess that they're starving

The reason I say that, is because one half of my tent has a lummi black 720 (which the plants like this are under), and the other half has a 600w hps.. but the plants under the hps look absolutely fine, but much smaller buds..

They've all been fed exactly the same on drippers 

Have you measured the light with anything? I'd consider balancing the intensity of the led to be close to the hps.

I can't see any rot or mould....but your plants are definitely neglected!

I'd say heat/light stress at a guess and the info you've given.

Also I think they've been underfed looking at the leafs on the bud. 

They need some TLC..👍 

31 lights on is OK under led, but as a few of the guys have said, you need to up your extraction and get some good airflow going through your grow room..this will help immensely! 

7 hours ago, leafsta said:

They've all been fed exactly the same on drippers 

how long have they been like this??

your hps in summer is your problem with heat lol

• Like 1