Next strain suggestions.

GreenVision

11 hours ago, Goohfy said:

Why?peace Goohfy 

1, excellent hydration aid

2, unparalleled effect in solutation of feed products etc.

3, amazing cytonutrient transportation.

4, unbelievable transpiration enhancer 100% improvement on not using it.

5, as a germination aid by whichever method used dhmo improves the strike rate massively.

Obviously there are some drawbacks  it is a deadly chemical that kills lots of people.

9 hours ago, inceywinceyspider said:

1, excellent hydration aid

2, unparalleled effect in solutation of feed products etc.

3, amazing cytonutrient transportation.

4, unbelievable transpiration enhancer 100% improvement on not using it.

5, as a germination aid by whichever method used dhmo improves the strike rate massively.

Obviously there are some drawbacks  it is a deadly chemical that kills lots of people.

There are natural plant growth regulators I have used them plenty of times for different situations.peace Goohfy.

18 hours ago, GreenVision said:

As I've said I already know all I need to know about them. I don't need to be persuaded either way.

Can I ask what PGR additives have to do with strain suggestions? Cos that's all I was asking in this topic.

Curious why you thought telling me to use PGRs with my crop was a good response to me asking for some pointers on strains?

It's like someone asking for help on which tent brand to use and me dropping in and shouting that BBQ is better than Ketchup... 

Sorry I thought I was in nutrients thread.ketchup is way better than bbq.Your next strain which I have run could be gorilla x zkittlez I found it a really good all round plant.peace Goohfy.

@Goohfy Is there any chance you could just open a topic of your own and try to convince people to use PGR's on that topic rather hijack other members topics that are genuinely trying to get advice from experienced growers?

Just a though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GreenVision said:

@Goohfy Is there any chance you could just open a topic of your own and try to convince people to use PGR's on that topic rather hijack other members topics that are genuinely trying to get advice from experienced growers?

Just a though.

I have check out the conspiracy theories thread.Like I have said and apologised I thought I was responding to someone in a different thread.Why would I want to convince people to use PGR’s? All I was saying is that there are many uses for plant growth regulator.Which I put in the conspiracy theory thread check it out.peace Goohfy.

1 minute ago, Goohfy said:

check out the conspiracy theories

I'd rather wash my balls with a cheese grater.

2 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

I thought I was responding to someone in a different thread

What..... 13 times?.. See this is what happens when you smoke a load of PGR's, you cant remember which topic your typing on.

3 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

there are many uses for plant growth regulator

And I'm sure the guys that make them are very grateful for folks such as yourself that are willing to go against the tide and pay for them.

Peace. GV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@GreenVision Are 1:1 strains an option for you?

I grew a Northern Lights CBD 1:1 strain, i only grew one Seed out of the pack but I was pretty impressed, flowered in about 8-9 weeks and had decent effects, I've been meaning to pop another bean some time.

attitude-pyramid-northernlightcbd_400x40

This hybrid contains Pyramid's CBD-rich variety. This Indica dominate strain is perfect for medicinal use. Just like its female version, this plant is medium-sized and has a delicious sweet flavour. The difference is that the Northern Lights CBD offers a softer physical effect. Productive plant of large and thick buds, also somewhat less crystalline than the feminized version.

Genetics: Northern Lights x CBD
Type: 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
Flowering Time: 55 Days
Bloom Europe: 1/4 September
Bloom Latin America: 1/4 March
Indoors Production: +500 gr./m2 (With 600W light)
Outdoors Production: 0,5 - 1 Kg./plant
THC: 10%
CBD: 9%
Ratio: 1:1

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

I'd rather wash my balls with a cheese grater.

What..... 13 times?.. See this is what happens when you smoke a load of PGR's, you cant remember which topic your typing on.

And I'm sure the guys that make them are very grateful for folks such as yourself that are willing to go against the tide and pay for them.

Peace. GV.

Only use natural I have another strain option but it’s a automatic oG god I put a couple in two grows ago they where good but they claimed 30% thc who knows what they used to push automatic plant to make them % .Was good if you like auto’s peace Goohfy.

@Military Grade I actually quite like CBD strains, I've tried a couple of full on ones that were OK, but I dont think I could go full on CBD or heavy CBD only.

But strangely a lot of the strains suggest on the web when you search things like "Strains for SCROG" and things similar are NL's. I assume its the structure and hardyness of them.

• Like 3

Just flipped these cheatta piss cali strain not grown before but I will keep you updated with pictures if you would like GV.peace brother Goohfy.large.IMG_3640.jpeg.e097a6aa3a2ac4c90a5ed38ff0307174.jpeg

i wouldnt choose NL for a scrog, they are generally too compact in my opinion, id go with a hybrid strain.

• Like 1