Next strain suggestions.

GreenVision

11 hours ago, Goohfy said:

available.Some people just don’t know

I'm well aware of things like seaweed extract being a PGR, but generally speaking in terms of casual ganja growing terminology PGR means the nasty cancer causing shite they used to put in bud hardener or whatever they called it... 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DeltaMelter said:

That's a shame

Don't get me wrong, it's not awful weed by any means, just nothing to really right home about and as I'm so limited on space I can't really pop a bunch to find the good one. 

• Like 2

Getting back to the first post....haven't you thought of mainlining?

I've been mainlining for a few grows now and I love it. Veg obviously takes longer but plan right and your flowering tent will always be full but more to the point you'll always have a level canopy.

Right now I have 5 Gorilla Zkittles , 1 SFV OG Kush x Dosidos. and 1 Black Bomb all from Philosopher Seeds plus 2 Frozen Black Cherry from Anesia Seeds in a 1.2m x 1.2m tent. All 9 plants have 8 tops.

As for strains, a few have mentioned offerings from OSG so I'll put my oar in and suggest Widow Road which I've recently run. Short internodes, trains very well and the smoke doesn't disappoint. This morning I put in an order for the Old '90's Widow and Petrol Skunk. 

Good luck with whichever way you go but do have a go at mainlining if you haven't already tried it.

• Like 1

@MindSoup Are those Petrol Skunk regs? I can see they have fems too but can't find any on the usual sites.

Critical (Bilbo) x Karmas Road Dawg sounds up my street tbh.

Have you grown many out or just the one? Curious if they are uniform or if there is a lot of variety.

• Like 1

Not sure about regs, I got fems, directly from OSG. Postage is expensive to UK (stealth packaging), but they're stuff is well worth it, worth splurging on a few packs/strains to make the postage less of a sting. Website can be a bit weird at times so you might have to email to sort out payment. 

• Like 2

Have a look at Kc 36 from KC brains

Short fast flowering indica that would do well in a scrog

Edited by Eldo
  • Like 2

On 28/08/2024 at 20:52, inceywinceyspider said:

Aye, I'm always chucking in dihydrogen monoxide.

Why?peace Goohfy 

On 29/08/2024 at 00:30, GreenVision said:

Have no problem using chemical feeds, I do. But if your suggesting people should use PGR's to grow cannabis then I'm sorry but I'll take anything you say with a pinch of salt.

I know all I need.to know about them.

Obviously not there are many PGR’s that would solve the original problem.Don’t think that all plant growth regulators are the same that’s 2014 thinking please keep up don’t be one of those I know everything people eww we are all learning there are loads of brilliant PGR available FACT.peace Goohfy 

On 29/08/2024 at 00:30, GreenVision said:

Have no problem using chemical feeds, I do. But if your suggesting people should use PGR's to grow cannabis then I'm sorry but I'll take anything you say with a pinch of salt.

I know all I need.to know about them.

Just now, Goohfy said:

Obviously not there are many PGR’s that would solve the original problem.Don’t think that all plant growth regulators are the same that’s 2014 thinking please keep up don’t be one of those I know everything people eww we are all learning there are loads of brilliant PGR available FACT.peace Goohfy 

If your getting a build up of salt just give plants r/o ph’ed water with 1ml of a natural organic PGRshould sort your pinches of salt out thank me later.peace Goohfy.

On 29/08/2024 at 08:01, MindSoup said:

I'm well aware of things like seaweed extract being a PGR, but generally speaking in terms of casual ganja growing terminology PGR means the nasty cancer causing shite they used to put in bud hardener or whatever they called it... 

But you have half answered your dislike of PGR’s.I would have thought most people would look into different products before calling them cancer causing shite.You even say (or what ever they call it).Again we are all learning about different products everyday hope this helps.peace Goohfy.

16 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

If you read a post in nutrients and additives I have put a post with a thumbs down for flower bomb that’s when I was experimenting with different PGR’speace Goohfy.

Cheetah piss cali strain i have just flipped some once they get going I will put some pics up I know the name but the breeder is banging and I can’t fault the guy.peace Goohfy.

2 hours ago, Goohfy said:

As I've said I already know all I need to know about them. I don't need to be persuaded either way.

Can I ask what PGR additives have to do with strain suggestions? Cos that's all I was asking in this topic.

Curious why you thought telling me to use PGRs with my crop was a good response to me asking for some pointers on strains?

It's like someone asking for help on which tent brand to use and me dropping in and shouting that BBQ is better than Ketchup... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

its getting a bit boring tbh

PGRs are shit, unless youre a growing warehouses full to sell to the clueless

And to state something as fact,...sorry FACT..... like you have with zero evidence is laughable.

• Like 4