Next strain suggestions.

GreenVision

4 hours ago, GreenVision said:

@MindSoup  

I made the mistake of growing out some Sweet Seeds Zenzation in my last grow, and although I took a nice keeper (have a couple in the current grow), they really kicked me in the nuts. I had to lob off the top 5 inches of EVERY top as they doubled in height during the stretch and I was still using the CMH. Even then I still had a few crispy buds.

So anything Hazy or Sat leaning will be a right struggle I think. I'll check out the two SCROGS tho.

Cheers.

PGR perfect chemical for that problem.peace Goohfy.

My 2p is look into hsc gear, i only tried jelly but think delta melter and rest tried them all,theres a thread with lots of reports.

GL with the new venture

• Like 2

I just finished a run of Hella Jelly and Blueberry Muffin, just one plant of each so I didn't get a full picture and it might not have been the best grow, but TBH neither of them really impressed me that much. The HJ is quite bland and the high lacks any depth or distinction. The BM has a really nice flavour and a bit more poke, but the high is also quite one dimensional IMO. Maybe they just need a good cure, but I've treated other plants far worse and smoked them just as quickly and been far more impressed (like petrol skunk and old man's haze lol). I would grow the BM again and I would be keen to try other HSC bits, but I'll probably give the other HJ beans away. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Goohfy said:

PGR perfect chemical

Yh.... I also like to use commercial grade pesticides I get from a local farm about week 7 to 8 of bloom. No bugs, but what harm could it do.

Another tip, 30% grounded grey asbestos mixed in with coco. Gives buds a really solid feel when finished. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I don't scrog as I grow perpetual, that would be a nightmare lol but I think the eleven roses would work well, bloody lovely weed to boot. The sugar black rose too. My last Sbr was done in 7 weeks, I've not seen anything that fast for years. The 11 roses I kept takes 10.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, MindSoup said:

I just finished a run of Hella Jelly and Blueberry Muffin

Give it another go mate, am highly impressed,check my gallery,tastes sweet. None of phenos was cabbage. Talking of jelly, never tried muffin tho

• Like 1

On 23/08/2024 at 02:00, GreenVision said:

Yh.... I also like to use commercial grade pesticides I get from a local farm about week 7 to 8 of bloom. No bugs, but what harm could it do.

Another tip, 30% grounded grey asbestos mixed in with coco. Gives buds a really solid feel when finished. 

I wouldn’t off thought that would be good for any plant.PGR’S are made for plants and depending what type you want they definitely work.peace Goohfy.

Everyone I assume understands there’s more than one PGR available.Some people just don’t know or care not about looking into different chemicals because we all use chemicals in the end.peace Goohfy.

On 22/08/2024 at 23:21, MindSoup said:

The HJ is quite bland and the high lacks any depth or distinction

That's a shame, I had about 5 phenos though from 10 odd plants so the variety is there. Some were a bit bland but I thought I overcooked them - they didn't have the fruityness and the stone wasn't as strong.

The best smoke I had was the Hella Jelly Runt in the end that one was like astronaut ice cream - y'know the freeze dried stuff. Such a low yielder though you'd have to carpet a tent with it.

large.Hella-Jelly-Runt-Day58.jpg.264f09f2278a34d84ecff3ec85b92fe3.jpg

• Like 3

@DeltaMelter i found one frosty and tasty,525g on 460 par plus, on hps side 520g ,600w on super lumens tho. Theres yield and taste there, i was sick past months and couldnt take care of it so its gone but am placing a new order soon and ill add nutter butter on it if you didnt change your mind about the smoke? I need one mum that will put me to sleep and jelly is quite the opposite just like opens my eyes

E2a thing is cooked in 60 days max

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Goohfy said:

Everyone I assume understands there’s more than one PGR available.Some people just don’t know or care not about looking into different chemicals because we all use chemicals in the end.peace Goohfy.

Have no problem using chemical feeds, I do. But if your suggesting people should use PGR's to grow cannabis then I'm sorry but I'll take anything you say with a pinch of salt.

I know all I need.to know about them.

• Like 2