" The Steam "

Chal

You'd probably get a smoother hit if you did cos of the moisture in the air.

• Like 1

I love hitting my vape outside on cold winter nights 10c and below, I think it's the denser cold air creates lots of tasty vapour.

Since I started packing the capsules tightly it will be interesting to see how it goes this winter.

my comment earlier regarding them being the same was towards people vaping in non smoking areas, it's the same. the same type of knobhead that stands outside a hospital in a non smoking area with a cancer stick.

I my tiny might is soother with the water attachment, wish the bowl was bigger

40 minutes ago, sweettooth said:

my comment earlier regarding them being the same was towards people vaping in non smoking areas, it's the same.

No it isn't. Smoking was banned because second hand smoke is carcinogenic, second hand vapour isn't. They are not the same at all.

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

I love hitting my vape outside on cold winter nights

Passing out cos you don't know when to stop exhaling :clown:

Edited by Boojum
  • Haha 2

@sweettooth have you tried using the little clear tube it comes with and the cooling unit? You can slide the cooling unit up to make a quite large space for the weed. Pita cleaning the cooling unit though. 

• 1 month later...
On 20/08/2024 at 18:11, Boojum said:

, second hand vapour isn't.

Hmmmmm, are you sure about that ? Time will tell I'm sure

On 20/08/2024 at 17:06, Military Grade said:

I love hitting my vape outside on cold winter nights 10c and below, I think it's the denser cold air creates lots of tasty vapour.

you could stay indoors and pretend you are out in the cold by turning the temp down on your vape by 10 degrees lol