Newbie.

GardenGrove

Newbie here. Never grown - only bought and smoked/eaten.

Prefer the healthy way of smoking (vape [convection if possible] - no mixing with tobacco which I liken to putting vinegar in wine).

• Like 7

Welcome aboard mate 👍

Well you come to the right place if you want to learn to grow be it indoors or outdoors , or learn to cook & produce sundries from your herb.

All the best mate 

• Like 5

Hey ... welcome to the club :hippy:

If you are gonna grow, prepare for confusion and stressed out fun ... :thumsup: ... there's all the help you need right here.

🤪

• Like 3

On 17/08/2024 at 16:41, GardenGrove said:

Newbie here. Never grown - only bought and smoked/eaten.

Prefer the healthy way of smoking (vape [convection if possible] - no mixing with tobacco which I liken to putting vinegar in wine).

Welcome

Same here after I bought my Mighty+ I quit tobacco after nearly 30 years of it and the day my Mighty arrived I went cold turkey quitting it.

Welcome squire, glad to ehar another of the no tobacco gang, really is a terrible downgrade to mix with !

hello m8, are u near abeerdeen , beach 'grove' garden  area  mabee naw; welcome anyway regards g

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Thanks, yes I really can't understand people that smoke any kind of green with tobacco. 

As I mentioned would you buy wine and put vinegar in it to "make it last longer" or whatever else people say?

Edited by GardenGrove
Vinegar in the wine, yikes.