Dependence on blessed herb for sleep.

whoknows

Dependence on Blessed herb for sleep.  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Military Grade said:

No weed yet has helped my Insomnia, it only seems to make it worse and cause more broken sleep once I do Driff off

Keep selecting mums and you'll find something that fits.

• Like 2

My comment also includes all the weed i have bought over a 25 year period lol

I can be fully couch lockered but the brain won't turn off, i'm sure it's the psychoactive aspect increases nero activity that stops me.

But saying that I've also tried CBN in different forms and that didn't help either, there might be an underlining medical problem that's the main cause, i've just started taking Magnesium and 5-HTP supplements to see if that helps 🤞

• Like 3

I was put on betablockers (propranolol) for my blood pressure but I find they help with quieting my thoughts (or, rather, they help with my anxiety which quietens my thoughts because the thoughts that need queting are all the multitudinous anxious ones lol ).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Military Grade said:

No weed yet has helped my Insomnia, it only seems to make it worse and cause more broken sleep once I do Driff off

Same as me. My nights are a fucking joke and I toke like a horse all day from waking till bed time. I get into bed, fall asleep for 20 minutes and thats it. Wide awake. Up and down like a fucking yoyo till early morning.

• Like 2

I take it to excess just before bed every night. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I use edibles to aid pain and sleep ,  by far from numerous outdoor grows i always return to Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel !
Well cooked its an eye shutter and in edible format its lethal 👍

Either in honey or mct / oil / butter ....i make chocolate as have difficulty swallowing solids and its wonderful.

In edible format most indicas or hybrids when well cooked WILL assist with sleepiness.   

Cooking with out fine herbs brings out the best 🥰

Good luck with it and hope you find something that works for you mucker.

• Like 5

Can't sleep very well with it but can't sleep what so ever without it. it is terrible for sleep long term really, but obviously better than complete insomnia 

• Like 4

My mate will say he has to have his last one a good hour or so before bed otherwise his head is buzzing thinking of stuff. To me that’s what I need. I like my head to be like that so I can go to bed and think about my plants or something in a blissful peace otherwise I’d be lying there thinking about stressful things. I usually just instantly pass out these days though busy days and I’m usually sleep deprived. I was thinking last night as I was struggling climbing the stairs how I’d got into such a state as I didn’t have anything all day until late last night.

Alcohol has the opposite effect for me I have the worst nights sleep ever. I don’t drink anything these days though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Military Grade said:

My comment also includes all the weed i have bought over a 25 year period lol

I can be fully couch lockered but the brain won't turn off, i'm sure it's the psychoactive aspect increases nero activity that stops me.

But saying that I've also tried CBN in different forms and that didn't help either, there might be an underlining medical problem that's the main cause, i've just started taking Magnesium and 5-HTP supplements to see if that helps 🤞

Try magnesium, glycine and inositol combination at night. 

• Like 1

I need to sleep in the day on a thursday, bearing in mind I've probably only woke up at 9:30am in the morning. I have a nice big dinner about 2pm with a bottle of Leffe (750ml) or a couple of Duvels (330ml but 8.4%) and a good old toke on the vapes and I sleep like a baby.

I sometimes knock some edibles down 2 hours before and again it makes me sleep real well. I can sleep without weed but the dreams make it a unpleansant light sleep and I wake up feeling shit.

Thank fuck for weed is all I can say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, KC said:

I need to sleep in the day on a thursday, bearing in mind I've probably only woke up at 9:30am in the morning. I have a nice big dinner about 2pm with a bottle of Leffe (750ml) or a couple of Duvels (330ml but 8.4%) and a good old toke on the vapes and I sleep like a baby.

I sometimes knock some edibles down 2 hours before and again it makes me sleep real well. I can sleep without weed but the dreams make it a unpleansant light sleep and I wake up feeling shit.

Thank fuck for weed is all I can say.

Seems you are able to combine alcohol and the green without any issues? Some people feel bad doing that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, whoknows said:

combine alcohol and the green without any issues?

Yeah it's actually better for me as it slows my drinking down a bit, without it i could drink all day. Most of the time I wake up feeling great. 

Only time I've had a problem is if I haven't vaped/taken edibles then got home pissed and hit the vape (whitey time) Issue is easily solved by taking my vape down the pub or dropping some caps before going out :)

• Like 1

I take decarbed capsules every night and I usually get 7/8 hours of sleep, I even remember my dreams.

If I want to get really battered I make hot chocolate with infused coconut oil, I can get 10 hours of sleep with this method.

Plus, my joints get me high, so generally no smoking 2 hours before bed.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

THC not Cbd have effects on tiredness I tried full spectrum oil to see what it did. Slept first time but not again so I have it AM. Used to help me sleep about40 years ago but that passed.

• 4 weeks later...

I was, needed to vape before sleeping. I've stopped daily weed 5 or 6 months ago because I had to travel by plane with my family for holidays. Had to take some pills for 3 or 4 days, but since I sleep better than when I was vaping. That said, I'm back because the wife hasn't stop and I have to prepare a new growing session for her, and I plan to grow a pure CBD plant for me, still enjoy the taste of good weed in my Tinymight, and my tolerance is so low now that it actually makes my head spin a little which I didn't think was possible when I was inhaling THC.