Please help me save my plant!

Amidamaru

You will have to give a bit more info for other to help you more accurately.

Whats the medium?

Size of the pot?

What and how often are you feeding it?

There seems to a bit a lot of little marks on the leaves that might need looking at too👍

fSn38m.IMG-1286.png

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

You will have to give a bit more info for other to help you more accurately.

Whats the medium?

Size of the pot?

What and how often are you feeding it?

There seems to a bit a lot of little marks on the leaves that might need looking at too👍

Feed every 2 days 250-350ml water with biobizz root juice; biogrow; bioheaven

Growing medium Biobizz light mix soil

A small 15cm pot

Ph 6.2-6.5

I germinated directly in soil using regular tap water mist. I did not use water without nutes after 2 weeks.

• Like 2

Can you raise the humidity up a bit or lower the lights on temps?

What are your lights off temperatures and are you keeping the roots warm when the lights are off?

Also try not to play with the Ph of the water, it's not really needed for soil, BioBizz Light Mix is already buffered to about 6.2 feom memory, playing with the PH in this circumstance can cause problems.

The plant don't look too bad overall tho, maybe be a tad over watering/fed, but I reckon if you stop changing the ph of your water and keep the plants roots warm in lights off she will spring into life 👍

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

I have the lights on 24/7, but I turned them off in order to lower the temperature, and covered it in order to raise the humidity.

Thank you for the advice!

• Like 1

For me, time to pot up into a bigger pot, preferably plastic. Also, looks to be early signs of mites. Was this plant brought indoors from outside?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, geogeo said:

base drainage holes

I've seen garden pots like this one that only have a single hole in the middle, if that's the case here it might be part of the problem.

• Like 2

Yeah get her potted up into something with about 3 to 4 times the volume of compost :) 

Gotta agree that plastic pots have their advantages over terracotta pots when growing in tents etc.

I would also give a couple of hours darkness every day(probably during the warmest hours) 👍

Is this a photoperiod or an auto?

You mentioned pH,

is that because you’ve adjusted it or is that just an observation?

You don’t need to pH in compost :) 

Tell us about the light you’re using,

including power level and height above plant?

Relative Humidity should be much higher in veg stage,

as mentioned previously(like 70% for example).

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

Thanks everybody for the great advice.

It's been useful now the plant is looking healthy and bigger than ever. No more drooping.

This is a white widow auto, my first grow ever.

Grown indoor only on a full spectrum samsung led.

I will make a post here after 1 month in flower.

• Like 3

glad to here m8 next time smaller pot to start , then approx 10 days later ( plenty off extra drainage holes) 

into final pot ,  ,, ps  , dont worry if she dosent grow a bit , as she will be a bit stunned for a few days