Guerrilla grow discovered next to the Wheetabix factory in Northamptonshire

Mad Barry

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

There's one next to British Sugar too. :D  

Whaddaya mean ‘next to’? British Sugar themselves, have been growing skunk on an industrial scale for over a decade.. lol 

We know that sugar is carcinogenic, maybe they got the skunk licence to find a cure? 😂

shame about that Weetabix plot though, looks like heaven in nettles but too busy, right next to thousands of houses, eventually someone will follow your path.. 😆

• Like 2

That news article is shiite. It says officers found them then later says they'd be called about them. Who writes this shit lol

Coppers couldn't find their own arses with both hands.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Slippy One said:

maybe they got the skunk licence to find a cure?

Or maybe once sugar content in various food and drink was restricted by govbent,

they got together with said govbent to find something to keep them and

their cronies cash flowing in...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Maybe someone's annual supply of crucial medication.  Hope they have more plots and a decent stash.  Wasn't cereal milk strain was it :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Crow River said:

All that fuss over ten plants? Pathetic!

Fuck me is that all it was probably some poor bugger will go without this crimbo.

Noticed aunty paedo been showing a lot of cannabis related stuff on their news outlet lately.

Could we be heading for some sort of legalisation. ?????

3 plant limit go on i'd have 3 more monster pots shipped over from the states sat right in the middle of me shitty lawn and grow me some proper monsters. lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

No chance. Labour will be pressured by the usual suspects to crack down on "guerrilla skunk growers ruining people's lives" or some shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thing is say we can grow 3 legally , the crime rates will go up cos if some cunt comes over the fence to Rob your plants there getting there legs broke , and that could end up escalating a retaliation and the snow ball effect happens.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crow River said:

No chance. Labour will be pressured by the usual suspects to crack down on "guerrilla skunk growers ruining people's lives" or some shit.

Germany’s legalisation is a watershed moment for the whole of Europe, if you had asked me if I thought the UK would ever legalise I would’ve said no, but now I think there’s a chance in the near future of the other Western European countries following suit.

5 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Fuck me is that all it was probably some poor bugger will go without this crimbo.

Noticed aunty paedo been showing a lot of cannabis related stuff on their news outlet lately.

3 plant limit go on i'd have 3 more monster pots shipped over from the states sat right in the middle of me shitty lawn and grow me some proper monsters. lol

you’re fucking right there, 1000liter pots will be a hot commodity . I will be surrounding mine with barbed wire however !

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Mad Barry said:

Germany’s legalisation is a watershed moment for the whole of Europe, if you had asked me if I thought the UK would ever legalise I would’ve said no, but now I think there’s a chance in the near future of the other Western European countries following suit.

I may be wrong, but I suspect this only happened because the Greens are part of the ruling coalition. They're a bit bonkers on foreign policy, but the Greens are pro-legalisation.  According to AP, "Christian Democratic leader Friedrich Merz has vowed that his party will reverse the legislation if it wins national elections expected in the fall of 2025."

Can't see the Starmer Party doing likewise, unless they get desperate for growth, any growth...

Remember Starmer is the guy who appears to believe* that just the smell of weed wafting through an open window is "ruining people's lives".

*- It's not clear if he believes in anything except whatever will help him get into or keep power.

Edited by Crow River

Starmer said he doesn't want to 'legalise drugs' which indicates that he doesn't consider alcohol, caffeine or nicotine to be drugs.  He's continuing to promote the racket of harm and crime maximisation which feed into protecting the market for his old opposition to continue profiting from their licensed medicinal enterprises for export of the very 'drug' he doesn't want to legalise.  It's like a big swirling circle of effluent endangering the masses and making a bent few very wealthy.  If he was genuine opposition to the Tory's, sorting this shit show out would be right up the list.  He appears in on it currently however and using ignorance as a front.  

• Like 3

On 12/08/2024 at 18:14, murphyblue said:

Mate, that's all we need. Can't wait for the day

Digging 3 massive holes and pulling pounds and pounds