3rd time and i still dont know what im doing

tranlands

How are you measuring your temperature.

It's called passive intake the exhaust pulls it through. For 4 plants in a small tent you dont both. The air your pulling in is too cold you can see it in your pics or starts with the ones closest to intake ducting. Purple stems yellowing due to nute lock out that's what it looks like from here 

I've got 3 thermometers in there,intakes off/unplugged,passive it is then,will this sort the nute lock out?

Tia

Where are the thermometers. Not in direct light ? Or above a heat source? 

I thought the tube heater was plugged into a thermostat?

E2a 

Just basic thermometers? How do you know the lights off temps

Edited by kc stoner

Ones on the piece of wood,slightly below light level,ones on top of plant pots and the last is 3/4 up the tent pole.

Tube heater is.

thermometers have a max/min.

Got you I just seen the basic one above the tube heater in the picture.

I'd  move the intake ducting so it's not pointed at the pots

have maybe 1ft inside tent and put a thermometer inside it to see the see temps coming in

• Like 1

Like I said it looks to cold I'd get an electric blanket from argos 20 quid I think. Wrap it in insulation foil from wickes used for behind radiators sort of foil bubble wrap tape it with duct tape put that under the inside bit of the tent. Set it on 1 till its really cold.

And move the tube heater.

The roots need warm not hot. They wont grow near blasting heat but they will if it's just right maybe 20 or something I forget. If the roots are the right temp the above ground temp isnt as important 

And don't ph soil 

Edited by kc stoner
  • Like 2